Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say to just remain patient. I MD'd the match last year and I too had to carry apps to my stats guy. Sometimes there was a little lag in the updates. The only real difference I see with this year is the MD is a very active shooter who travels around to apparently several major matches which can take him out of the loop whereas I was solely focused on the match for a good solid 6 months. It came first for me, every day, and still some things were not perfect. Most shooters want things right now. Scores before they leave the range, posted to the squadding list immediately after sending in an app, etc. I personally don't get it but I understand it is what is wanted and expected.

It will all come together I'm sure. :cheers:

So what's the scoop, this match has been over 300 shooters last two years why such a low turnout this year?

it is less than a month away and just now went over 200 shooters....

need some more promotion of the match?

Edited by JakeMartens

We have nine courses, one classifier and chrono. I did not list the classifier-it will be More Disaster Factor.

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

ok thanks

I just posted links on USPSA facebook and USPSA-Indiana Page, www.ingunowners.com to the match, see if we can fill out the remaining slots

Hello,

I will be processing all applications I have to this point and sending to stats.

Matt's gun looks great.

We will have four Springfield guns and three Glock certificates to give away. That will be 8 guns total at this point, still may pick up another gun or two.

We have some components from Millennium Custom and Aftec. We have Schuemann barrels. We have other items from Springfield, some Wilson gages, bullet certificates from Zero, Sierra and Delta. We have some Crimson Trace gear and Vodoo bags courtesy of Kames Sports. We have some Cerakote certs, Vogel training certs, Shooters Connection bags, paster guns, several cases of ammo, certificates for Brownells and Midway USA, swag from Brian Enos himself, swag from Gun Godess, and a bunch of stuff I am forgetting.

For any hold outs, late fee waived through 5/17.

I will post a few more stages over the weekend. I will make sure I have some apps at the PCSI match this weekend.

Thanks guys, looking forward to a great match!!

Oh, shirt proof will be posted here and on Facebook within the next 24 hours. They look good this year.

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough