Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have a weird question will you guys have any extra shirts? I am kicking myself for not getting one when I turned my app in.

Email the MD and ask if they have even reached the cutoff yet. Same thing happened last year. People don't think they want the shirt and then see how cool they are and all of a sudden everybody wanted one. :) Before a cut off date it is easy enough to order for the match by doing a follow on order for the shirt. Once the cut off date hits TW will not accept any orders until after the match is over. Then they will take one bulk order. Doing bulk order is the only way to get the discounted price. Last year we had several shirts ordered after the match.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For shirts, I have not placed the cutoff order, SO, if you want one, send a PM and I will get with you.

For apps, I have been traveling a bit but am trying to keep up with them. I am sending Chris the apps on a regular basis. I was current with my last mailing this past Wednesday and will send another batch to Chris on Saturday before I go to the US Steel shoot for the week.

I am also accepting apps at my monthly USPSA match and I will be at Single Stack and Revolver Nationals in Illinois.

The match hotel is the Comfort Inn, as posted by Conrad. Hotels in Grove City are only 25 minutes or so from the range. They have a bunch of hotels and restaurants there.

The RO list is filling up fast, so if you are interested in working, let me know.

I will start posting some stages here and there once I receive NROI blessing to run them. Sarge has a great stage design that the MRPC crew will be building and running. Looks like fun; I cannot wait to butcher it up!!

Regards,

Mads

• 2 weeks later...

I have submitted the final stage to NROI for approval. Once that is received, I will start putting them in sketch up and posting here.

We are finalizing the shirt design and getting ready to place the order for those.

Our sponsor listing keeps growing with new items rolling in. We will have the CCG Limited gun along with a couple Glocks, maybe the new 380, along with other goodies from bullets to certificates and beyond.

We are well over 140 shooters (have apps in transit for stats/squadding) and more are coming in every day.

I hope Sarge brings the good weather from last year to this year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the match!

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

The match will be a lost brass match. We do pay the ROs in brass and food.

Personally, I like to tip the ROs for their work so I always take an excessive number of shots on every stage!!

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough