Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I will be processing all applications I have to this point and sending to stats.

Matt's gun looks great.

We will have four Springfield guns and three Glock certificates to give away. That will be 8 guns total at this point, still may pick up another gun or two.

We have some components from Millennium Custom and Aftec. We have Schuemann barrels. We have other items from Springfield, some Wilson gages, bullet certificates from Zero, Sierra and Delta. We have some Crimson Trace gear and Vodoo bags courtesy of Kames Sports. We have some Cerakote certs, Vogel training certs, Shooters Connection bags, paster guns, several cases of ammo, certificates for Brownells and Midway USA, swag from Brian Enos himself, swag from Gun Godess, and a bunch of stuff I am forgetting.

For any hold outs, late fee waived through 5/17.

I will post a few more stages over the weekend. I will make sure I have some apps at the PCSI match this weekend.

Thanks guys, looking forward to a great match!!

Oh, shirt proof will be posted here and on Facebook within the next 24 hours. They look good this year.

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

That's a lot of awesome prizes. If your reading this and not signed up....you really need to get on it! 8 guns and possibly more.

When we did random draw prize table last year all drawing was done before match. When you registered and picked up you shooters packet your prize was listed inside. You just showed it to prize staff(my wife typically) and took it off the table. If you won a gun(we had several) we had an ffl on staff to do the transfer at the range

Please tell me that all of the guns will be random. Usually division and match winners are not in need of a new gun. I think most of them place them back up on Enos to sell.

Edited by giarc01

Please tell me that all of the guns will be random. Usually division and match winners are not in need of a new gun. I think most of them place them back up on Enos to sell.

That isn't true at all. Just because you practice and win your division/class doesn't mean you don't need a new gun. Why don't I just keep sucking and not practicing…maybe then I will be deserving of a prize?

Its a competition not T-ball where every kid gets a prize. I won my division at Area 6 and didn't get a gun. I was like why in the hell did I shoot 6,000 rounds in 3 months practice. I could have just showed up and won a gun?

I have already spent 2,000 on match fee's this year, 600 in powder 700 in primers 2,400 in montana gold bullets and built a backup open gun Yeah I don't deserve a gun as a reward for practicing and spending a shit ton of money on this sport. that is retarded

Edited by TrukSnave

That isn't true at all. Just because you practice and win your division/class doesn't mean you don't need a new gun. Why don't I just keep sucking and not practicing…maybe then I will be deserving of a prize?

Its a competition not T-ball where every kid gets a prize. I won my division at Area 6 and didn't get a gun. I was like why in the hell did I shoot 6,000 rounds in 3 months practice. I could have just showed up and won a gun?

Funny you mention t ball since your acting like a 5 year old. "Sucking" does not make you deserving of a gun. Some people do not have the time, money, physical capability or skills to win a division. That does not mean they don't deserve the same opportunity to win a nice prize. Winning is for bragging right, egos and a plaque. Shooting 6k rounds in 3 months? Sounds like you should hope for the shuman barrel as a door prize. Actually give me your name and if I win it I will toss it your way as it seems you need it more than I do.

That does not mean they don't deserve the same opportunity to win a nice prize. Winning is for bragging right, egos and a plaque.

Everybody has the same opportunity to win guns that are given to match or class winners. Put in the work and earn it.

The people that think those guns are free are under the wrong impression. Those thousands of rounds of practice to earn that gun aren't free. If I won matts gun I could sell it for 10k and still lose money.

I have already spent 2,000 on match fee's this year, 600 in powder 700 in primers 2,400 in montana gold bullets and built a backup open gun Yeah I don't deserve a gun as a reward for practicing and spending a shit ton of money on this sport. that is retarded

No need to sound like a jack ass to try to make a point. So you spent a lot of money this year on a hobby. Whippy twang!!.

In regards to the post you are commenting on, I think it was only a few years back that either two or three of the gun winners at Ohio posted their prizes on here or elsewhere within days of the match. That is the main reason I went random for everything and always will if I have anything to do with a match. Even if I were a GM and knew I would win one of my own guns every year I would still make it random. Hell, as a matter of fact I would exclude myself from the guns just like I do with random draw if I MD since I was the one picking the winners.

Only two guys who won guns last year were local as I recall and every time i see them they are thrilled with their guns and would not sell them for a million bucks.

Funny you mention t ball since your acting like a 5 year old. "Sucking" does not make you deserving of a gun. Some people do not have the time, money, physical capability or skills to win a division. That does not mean they don't deserve the same opportunity to win a nice prize. Winning is for bragging right, egos and a plaque. Shooting 6k rounds in 3 months? Sounds like you should hope for the shuman barrel as a door prize. Actually give me your name and if I win it I will toss it your way as it seems you need it more than I do.

I use KKM barrels i'm good.

My comments were not ment to start a pissing match, an argument, to see who can offend the most people with profanity or slang words to describe the mentally handicap. No one cares how much you spend on reloading ammo or hours you practice. People care about having a good time, meeting new people and enjoying themselves. If it was all about who spends the most money we can start comparing paychecks.

But yes, Back to the Ohio match! I have wondered if the component shortage is finally catching up to those who did not plan WAAAAY ahead. Ohio matches always garner a large number of shooters and for it not to be close to full makes me wonder. Some may be saving what they have for even larger matches such as the area matches or nationals. Then again some may just be out altogether.