Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does staff need to reserve rooms or will ya'll take care of that?

I called the Motel and got a confirmation number. They said no credit card info was needed as the room is being paid for by the match.
thanks! I'm going to reserve a suite in that case. :)

Does staff need to reserve rooms or will ya'll take care of that?

I called the Motel and got a confirmation number. They said no credit card info was needed as the room is being paid for by the match.
thanks! I'm going to reserve a suite in that case. :)

Awesome what was that number.....

Application mailed. Will see how many of the Detroit crew I can drag with me.... :cheers:

When are going to see self squadding up or at least conformation that our entries have been received?

Thanks

Scott

You will get an e-mail to the address you submitted on your application informing you of the pass code to the USPSA self squadding site. This will happen when the person handling the applications uploads the data to the USPSA site.

BC

Edited by BillChunn

Here's how this is being done this year.

When your app reaches the Match Director, he takes your checks to the bank, then mails the apps to me (the Stats Guy).

When I get a large packet of apps in my mailbox, I enter them into Ez-Win-Score.

When I do that & upload them to the self-squadding page for the Ohio match, you get an email with a PIN # so you can squad yourself on whatever squad you so choose.

If you see your name on the self-squadding page then I have your app in hand.

If you don't see your name on the self-squadding page, then I DO NOT have your app in my hand. Chances are the MD still has your app, but until I get it in the mail I can not add it to the website.

But when I took the job as official stats guru I swore an oath to uphold the office of stats guru & enter all apps the same day I get them. I recently heard the MD was mailing me another large packet of apps tomorrow, so it shouldn't be much longer now.

When your app reaches the Match Director, he takes your checks to the bank, then mails the apps to me (the Stats Guy).

When I get a large packet of apps in my mailbox, I enter them into Ez-Win-Score.

When I do that & upload them to the self-squadding page for the Ohio match, you get an email with a PIN # so you can squad yourself on whatever squad you so choose.

If you don't see your name on the self-squadding page, then I DO NOT have your app in my hand. Chances are the MD still has your app, but until I get it in the mail I can not add it to the website.

But when I took the job as official stats guru I swore an oath to uphold the office of stats guru & enter all apps the same day I get them. I recently heard the MD was mailing me another large packet of apps tomorrow, so it shouldn't be much longer now.

Sehr gut.

A thank-less job. Thanks for all the work Chris!

• 2 weeks later...