Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to quit squabbling about prizes and get to more important issues: What is a good place to eat breakfast in/around Circleville? IHOP? Bob Evans?

ETA: Are we really starting at 10AM? or is that a typo on the USPSA site?

Edited by PKT1106

For the Ohio Match, we will be starting at 8am each day. I will send an email out to everyone to let them know.

For food, we have the chain restaurants around, but, we are going to talk to a local place called Goodwns. They are five minutes from the range, good people and great food. Going to ask them to open early, if they do then people need to patron them.

Finally, for the prizes, I want folks to enjoy the match, give everyone am equal sense of a chance for prizes. If there are objections to how the prizes are distributed, send me a PM or email. This match is about having some fun on great stages.

Hope everyone has a good one and I will put out some more updates as they are available.

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

For the Ohio Match, we will be starting at 8am each day. I will send an email out to everyone to let them know.

For food, we have the chain restaurants around, but, we are going to talk to a local place called Goodwns. They are five minutes from the range, good people and great food. Going to ask them to open early, if they do then people need to patron them.

Finally, for the prizes, I want folks to enjoy the match, give everyone am equal sense of a chance for prizes. If there are objections to how the prizes are distributed, send me a PM or email. This match is about having some fun on great stages.

Hope everyone has a good one and I will put out some more updates as they are available.

Regards,

Mads

I hope so. That way I can follow someone to the range. When I put the address into my GPS, It reads that the road doesn't exist.

Regards,

Mads

I hope so. That way I can follow someone to the range. When I put the address into my GPS, It reads that the road doesn't exist.

I think the range is on a state route?!?

Regards,

Mads

Goodwyns was really good back in 09. Old fashioned mom and pop home cooked food. Great breakfast!

Regards,

Mads

I think the range is on a state route?!?
Yep. St Rt 22 East

Our range is located at 8100 St Rt 22 East Circleville OH or just drive east a couple miles out of town. Past Ohio Christian U range on left. Has a huge radio tower on it.

Www.pcsirange.com

8100 State Route 22 East

Circleville, OH 43113

GPS Coordinates:

North 39° 37.140 West 82° 52.485

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For people coming in the day before they shoot, how long will the range be open everyday?

Range will be open for a bit each day. Don't know exactly how long but long enough to get everything reset and ready to go for the next day.

Regards,

Mads

I'm sure there will be time for a walk through. Staff shoots on fri, so range sure to be open. Due to possible ARB, range stays open hour after last shot fired.

Hope that helps.

I am looking forward to the match and meeting Sarge in person. I like the way he thinks. Lots of great people contribute to this game. Let's get something straight. For many of us, this game is an addiction. Tensions can run high, but in the end it's just a game. We are all on the same team. Just my opinion.