Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a few others from MRPC have designed and will set up and run a stage. The stage will include a sliding mover that traverses the entire bay. Should be a great stage

Me and a few others from MRPC have designed and will set up and run a stage. The stage will include a sliding mover that traverses the entire bay. Should be a great stage

Oh shit! Isn't this going to be a simple hosier match like Blue Grass?

Oh shit! Isn't this going to be a simple hosier match like Blue Grass?

I can only speak for my stage when I say, uhhh no. There will be three locations to shoot the mover from and unlike last year it will not be disappearing so shooters will have to man up and shoot at it.

Rock and Roll!

Spray and Pray...as long as it's just a target without no shoots, that is.

I'm thinking headshots only at about 20mph! :devil:

Seriously though for those that saw it last year, it will still be two targets, it will be slower, it will present twice, be visible from two different places while moving. If you don't shoot it on the move you will have to run downrange and shoot it around a wall after it comes to rest.

Other than that, it will be a piece of cake. :goof: