Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A little graveyard off to the side of the chrono would be a nice touch

Or at least the no shoot with the running list of stage winners. Also a kinetic puller and a 2ft piece of 4x4.....or 6x6 for shakey/blind RO.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chrono bay never gets any love. The one place where you can lose the most points and not even a page on the stages. Surely someone, somewhere got bored enough to make a chrono bay sketch with a nice tent, a box with a hole in one end and some partial hits around the edge of that hole, and all that good stuff.

VIVA LA CHRONO!!!!

Don't forget the failure board.

I ordered one and they look really nice. I was a little disappointed with the one I got last year. I just hope this one is a little longer than the one I got last year.

Should be the same length if it's a TW match shirt. Long shirts are not an option when ordering in bulk for matches.

I ordered one and they look really nice. I was a little disappointed with the one I got last year. I just hope this one is a little longer than the one I got last year.

Should be the same length if it's a TW match shirt. Long shirts are not an option when ordering in bulk for matches.

Crap. Well I guess I will have another shirt hanging in my closet I can't wear.

Crap. Well I guess I will have another shirt hanging in my closet I can't wear.

I order all my shirts long or else they will come untucked on the first stage. So I am right there with you on shirts hanging in the closet. It's why I don't buy them anymore. I take the freebies for working but I don't buy short shirts.

Well...we have to kiss a little to old Leather Lips up near Columbus. And, fingers crossed we get half as lucky as Sarge last year. It was more or less perfect.

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

Hey mads,

I'm assuming it is but I want to make sure. Is our stage in one of the big bays with a shelter? I'm just wondering whether we need to bring pop ups.

When you say we're starting at 8AM, does that mean registration is at 8AM or start shooting at 8AM and registration is 7AM?

we ever get an aswer on this

shooters meeting at 7:45, make ready at 8:00am, registration at 7am?

Jeff,

Unless Bill is bringing his cuffs for us to use, we do not have any lying around.

As for shade on the range, we have shelters on each of our bays. Sarge gets a good bay with a big shelter, near a toilet and probably a safe area!! The stages down low will be good. We will have tents up on the rifle ranges as needed.

Mads