Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dang!! Forgot to name my stage.

How about we let forum members take a crack at naming stage 5. It will be set up so the mover will be visible at rest but you will have to charge all the way forward to shoot it that way. It will be a real time killer to not shoot it on the move.

Any suggestions?

I'm thinking, "Did I hit that damned thing or not?"

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang!! Forgot to name my stage.

How about we let forum members take a crack at naming stage 5. It will be set up so the mover will be visible at rest but you will have to charge all the way forward to shoot it that way. It will be a real time killer to not shoot it on the move.

Any suggestions?

I'm thinking, "Did I hit that damned thing or not?"

Run Forrest Run

Come On Downrange and see me sometime

Down Down on the range

Move it or lose it

Lets Blanket Party Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I would go with "Late Night Escape" for Sarge's stage. But, I have also grown fond of TBD.

Oh, and we have some targets and prizes courtesy of Shooters Connection.

I got the box of stuff from Millennium Custom, and though it is cool, it didn't take up half of my drive way.

post-38261-0-00616800-1399474877_thumb.j

I think I would go with "Late Night Escape" for Sarge's stage. But, I have also grown fond of TBD.

I got the box of stuff from Millennium Custom, and though it is cool, it didn't take up half of my drive way.

Your neighbors must be talking about you with all the deliveries you have been getting.

Your neighbors must be talking about you with all the deliveries you have been getting.

Yeah, the neighbors just kinda of stare. It is better when I get a bullet order for us. The largest so far for me has been 15 Medium Flat Rate boxes at 65lbs each (or whichever size is 65lb limit). They just stared as I was lifting these little boxes that seemed to weigh a bunch!!!

Anyone needing a new set of molded ear plugs? It has been a couple years now since I have been to the Ohio Match. I was looking to see how many people need a set. RO's for the match always get a discount. If I have enough interested I'll offer a prepay discount for competitors also. PM me if you are interested.

www.earinc.com

If it weren't for those of us who SUCK, there would no matches, then no gun you feel entitled to. You all have taken a fun sport and turned into a bitching session. Its a game, you do your best, but have fun. Have to say I have lost respect for a couple shooters

Edited by Tom Brannon

As requested, here is a file that has all the stages, except the classifier, in it. I have also included a listing at the beginning with the name and round counts.

I will put together a match book that will be published here and on our website prior to the match. I will also have hard copies available for pick up at registration.

Thanks to all who have helped put this match on and I look forward to seeing everyone at the match.

Mads

Match Stages.pdf

The chrono bay never gets any love. The one place where you can lose the most points and not even a page on the stages. Surely someone, somewhere got bored enough to make a chrono bay sketch with a nice tent, a box with a hole in one end and some partial hits around the edge of that hole, and all that good stuff.

VIVA LA CHRONO!!!!

The chrono bay never gets any love. The one place where you can lose the most points and not even a page on the stages. Surely someone, somewhere got bored enough to make a chrono bay sketch with a nice tent, a box with a hole in one end and some partial hits around the edge of that hole, and all that good stuff.

VIVA LA CHRONO!!!!

A little graveyard off to the side of the chrono would be a nice touch