Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me explain. They accused me of something. I was innocent. Many at the range know the details. Many at holiday inn now. Cleaner. Cheaper. Just my experience and trying to save another from crap.

Hey everyone, talked with our food guy. He will have pulled pork, BBQ chicken and cheeseburgers. He also has some pasta salad, chips, candy and drinks.

I have lunch tickets for those who prepaid. He will also be selling at the match. It should be some good food, show some love!!

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

Need any help in the morning? I gave up on my single stack gun and didn't register. I can lend a hand until about lunchtime Saturday.

You can come and load my mags for me on Sunday :closedeyes:

Day one wrapped up. Folks seemed to be having a great time with the match and stages. Supposed to be another great day tomorrow. Can't wait to see everyone out there!!

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

Need any help in the morning? I gave up on my single stack gun and didn't register. I can lend a hand until about lunchtime Saturday.

You can come and load my mags for me on Sunday :closedeyes:

Getting ready to cook out. You and the wife coming? Edited by Pudwak

I had a great time! I totally screwed the pooch with the moving targets on Sarge's stage by going for them while in motion, but other than that I was happy with the day.

Great job to the staff!

Awesome match, thanks to all who helped make this happen!

If you were shooting in the Phoenix Trinity squad on saturday, here are the pictures I was taking of us. They arent done uploading yet but most are up. Depending on where you were in the shooting order in relation to me, I may have gotten more or less of you. Enjoy!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/russellhjoy/sets/72157644789191806/

Great match!!! Thanks to all of the staff and everyone else that made it possible!!! Let me add, the moment of silence today before shooting started to honor Memorial Day, pure class folks. I was just as impressed by the people as i was the match itself. I will be back next year.

Got to shoot OPEN this match. Wish I had loaded up my mags at my first stage Sunday morning.

My Grandson had a wonderful swim at the Comfort Inn on Saturday. The entire place had recently received many upgrades. Place was CLEAN, had a decent breakfast bar. The management treated me quite fair. Will be HAPPY to return.

THANK YOU to the sunburned Staff of the 2014 Buckeye Blast !!!!!!!