Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what sticker/slogan is on your shotty?

colbyjack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no one is paying me to put the sticker there, the only sticker would be "this space for rent"

# 1 why do u want to

mine says remington thas good enuff

stickers are like window decals and cool shirts

why if u are not paid to do it

i dont even like polo shirts with the silly lil man but they are the best quality so i live with it.

jjw

One side says Nordic Components. For a couple cases of shells, your name can go on the other side.

I'm going to consider that.... Only because it would be weird for you to be running a shotgun with "Bryan Ray" on the side of it. I would call you my fan club president.... :)

if you are waiting for someone to GIVE you something before you show them support for the things they GIVE the sport, then you are in this for the wrong reasons and should probably find another sport. By give them support I'm not refering to buying something from them, I'm talking about actually directing others to their products, and speaking highly of the products and services they offer.

Our (RNT) core of shooters are where they are today because we believe in giving support to manufacturers that make a good product that we believe in, and have good customer service, some of the manufacturers are direct competitors with each other and our sponsors, but we show them support for the things they do for our sport and others, not for what they GIVE us!!!

Trapr

Nada. RCI X-Rail gave our team mag tubes, so it has X-Rail engraved along with Gateway 3-Gun.

If I were going to purposely add a sticker to my guns, it would have to be for a paid sponsor or good cause. I wouldn't hesitate to add something like the One Team One Fight sticker, or TFD, or Wounded Warrior. Hell, I plan to add a Susan G Komen sticker for the month of October for family members who have had breast cancer.

Nada. RCI X-Rail gave our team mag tubes, so it has X-Rail engraved along with Gateway 3-Gun.

If I were going to purposely add a sticker to my guns, it would have to be for a paid sponsor or good cause. I wouldn't hesitate to add something like the One Team One Fight sticker, or TFD, or Wounded Warrior. Hell, I plan to add a Susan G Komen sticker for the month of October for family members who have had breast cancer.

If you get me an address I can make that One Team One Fight sticker show up at your door!

Fastest Nova ever!!! 10+1 of 12 GA power :lol:

NovaSS_zps1f7e811c.jpg

That is a cool looking Nova!

Thanks! RNT did the "engine's hot-rodding" work :cheers: and paint job is home-brewed. I figured the best way to spot my shotty on pre-load table full of black Novas is to give it a Krylon's OD Green :P

Edited by PacMan

Fastest Nova ever!!! 10+1 of 12 GA power :lol:

By the way, is that stock cut down? Does RNT use the stock recoil pad for the Nova SS? Thanks

No the stock wasn't cut down. I thought about cutting off 1", glue in some dowels and screw on another pad but I didn't want the hassles before He Man match this year so I tried the 3/4" comfort tech pad from my M2. Snapped right in and gave the Nova same length of pull as my M2 with the 1/2" pad. It appeared Nova stock is slightly shorter than M2 comfort tech stock to begin with.

Edited by PacMan