Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What a gun store in my area is teaching!

MarkS_A18138

IT IS ALL REAL!!! The indoor range they are using is one block from my office...it'sxxx! the problem is our shooting community is small is very easy to run into on coming traffic...They use facebook as the point of command!

[link deleted]

Edited by Flexmoney

These guys are no different than the dudes that dress up like knights and wizards at renaissance fairs. The video games weren't enough anymore. Its not hard to get some real combat action in if you really want it but I guess its easier to dress up and pretend.

No fricken way!

"OK guys I am going to stay down range and just for fun you keep shooting. Please try not to hit me I still have some ammo left..."

The last bit of footage with the barrel cam pointing back at the dude, how could he hit anything with such a debilitating flinch? His eyes close and head nods on every shot!

:surprise:

I think this sort of thing is popping up all over. I swear on a weekly basis a new 'tactical training school' makes it's way onto the interwebs. With so many new shooters and the market for training expanding, a lot of people are trying to make a quick buck teaching people to be super-duper tactical ninja operators on the weekend.

The last bit of footage with the barrel cam pointing back at the dude, how could he hit anything with such a debilitating flinch? His eyes close and head nods on every shot!

:surprise:

What I see with most of the tactical guys is they think tactics look cool. Actually being able to hit something? No problem, just spray and pray. They say competition will get you killed. That guy with the monster flinch shooting while you are down range, now that will get you killed.

C'mon now, ya'll just don't see the tactical advantage that these evolutions offer to those fortunate individuals chosen to stand down range of Commander Flinchy Finger. I bet you get a free plate carrier with every 10th class. Not to mention the schemagh tying lessons that, no doubt, come for free with each class!

-ld