Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Texas Multigun Championship April 11-13, 2014

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stage is birdshot only.. 30+ rounds.. Factor that in. But as usual for the Multigun, bring a lot of everything as there are lots of options available to you.

30+ rnds?

Anyone know of a Carbon Arms or Taccom dealer in Austin, Tx? :)

You can try these guys who have been showing up to the monthly TXMG matches if I'm not mistaken. Not sure what they have, but worth a shot:

http://skulltactical.com/product-category/shogun-accessories/

My stage is birdshot only.. 30+ rounds.. Factor that in. But as usual for the Multigun, bring a lot of everything as there are lots of options available to you.

30+ rnds?

You can try these guys who have been showing up to the monthly TXMG matches if I'm not mistaken. Not sure what they have, but worth a shot:

http://skulltactical.com/product-category/shogun-accessories/

Thanks, I'll see what they have

What happened to "about a week before the match"?

That is what I was told at the time.

We will try to accommodate requests, but at this point, they will have to be addressed at registration. If you can, come earlier, closer to 2pm rather than 7pm Thursday.

30+ rnds?

We'll be there on Thursday with our vendor booth set up. We'll have every option that Carbon Arms and TACCOM offers there.

If you get squadded with me or are in the squad right in front of me.....you're welcome to use my Taccom gear at belt and chest level. Long shot, but it's available.

Thanks! I'll have 20 on my belt, with 10 in the gun at the start. Maybe I can just duct tape a box to my chest....

30+ rnds?

We'll be there on Thursday with our vendor booth set up. We'll have every option that Carbon Arms and TACCOM offers there.

I'm about 20 minutes from the range, so I'll run up there and see what else I can add to the mix

What happened to "about a week before the match"?

That is what I was told at the time.

We will try to accommodate requests, but at this point, they will have to be addressed at registration. If you can, come earlier, closer to 2pm rather than 7pm Thursday.

Squadding request was made. Just wondering if it was granted.

I have a specific question about handling of firearms in the parking area. Under the "letter" of the match rules, for those of us with carts/ATV's, are we allowed to handle our firearms in this area when loading them "uncased" onto our carts/ATV's prior to entering the match stage areas? Of course this assumes muzzles up, unloaded, actions open, etc. Thanks!

I have a specific question about handling of firearms in the parking area. Under the "letter" of the match rules, for those of us with carts/ATV's, are we allowed to handle our firearms in this area when loading them "uncased" onto our carts/ATV's prior to entering the match stage areas? Of course this assumes muzzles up, unloaded, actions open, etc. Thanks!

Imcrock advised "Please leave handguns bagged until you get to the safe tables by the bays. Long guns may be loaded onto carts in the parking area as long as muzzles are pointed in a safe direction."

Also received an e-mail from Sheldon indicating stages and match booklet will be online Thursday.

Also received an e-mail from Sheldon indicating stages and match booklet will be online Thursday.

That's nice. But kind of hard to print out for the shooters who leave for the match Thursday.

Geeeez, I hope there will be a paper copy at sign-up. All my cell phone does is call home in case of emergency.

Tac-Heavy. A fun shooting weekend awaits me, as I await it.

Good luck to all the travelers to Texas. See you at TXMG.

Geeeez, I hope there will be a paper copy at sign-up. All my cell phone does is call home in case of emergency.

I don't recall a paper copy of the stages or match booklet at sign-up as part of the shooter's bag last year. I remember looking for it, but no joy. And my little cell phone doesn't make the best web browser, either. Luckily, one of the guys on our squad had a I-Pad (or something like that) and it had a large enough screen to be semi-useful.

I don't recall a paper copy of the stages or match booklet at sign-up as part of the shooter's bag last year. I remember looking for it, but no joy. And my little cell phone doesn't make the best web browser, either. Luckily, one of the guys on our squad had a I-Pad (or something like that) and it had a large enough screen to be semi-useful.

Maybe it will be posted early enough Thursday so some of us can print out copies before we head out. Is it about a 4 hr drive from Conroe?

Maybe it will be posted early enough Thursday so some of us can print out copies before we head out. Is it about a 4 hr drive from Conroe?

Yepper. RIght at 4 hours.