Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Right now there are currently 60 people on the wait list to shoot the "regular" match. I still have slots available for anyone who is wanting to shoot with the ROs. If you are interested, please send me an email.

Thank you

Need any help working the match? Is it the same cost to shoot with the RO's?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now there are currently 60 people on the wait list to shoot the "regular" match. I still have slots available for anyone who is wanting to shoot with the ROs. If you are interested, please send me an email.

60 people on the wait list.. what was limit on registration for the event, 300?

Please check the webpage for updated www.fb3gun.com. There are hotels in Decatur, TX if the match hotel is full. The LaQuinta should be accepting ammo. Their address is on the website as well.

Thank you-

BigLucky, you do know the way to a girl's heart!

Edited by Ms. Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

My name came up on the wait list, sounds like a fun time in October.......Already had booked the room just encase I made it. See you all in October.....

Edited by DaveG

Do we have any idea about long range shots? What distances they went out to last year etc?

450ish yards if I remember right, other than the prop gun shot. That was a target you could re-engage if necessary at 600 yards.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to pull out of the match for personnel reasons. I have already booked a room at the La Quinta Inn, If anyone needs the room message me with your info and I can switch the room to your name. You will have to call and give them your CC number to hold the room. I will keep it in my name and repost this as the match gets closer.

I had to pull out of the match for personnel reasons. I have already booked a room at the La Quinta Inn, If anyone needs the room message me with your info and I can switch the room to your name. You will have to call and give them your CC number to hold the room. I will keep it in my name and repost this as the match gets closer.

Very cool offer! Wish you could make the match; hope everything works out OK for you.

Room gone.....