Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to ship but that didnt happen.. Might be too late to contact Rudy?[/quote[

Ammo is tight down here in Oklahoma. I'm not too sure about Texas. Do you need rifle, pistol and shotgun ammo? You may have to hit multiple spots in DFW like Cabela's, Academy, Wal Mart, Academy Sports and Outdoors. etc. Shotgun shells should be easier to find but 9mm & .223 I dunno?

Was going to ship but that didnt happen.. Might be too late to contact Rudy?[/quote[

Ammo is tight down here in Oklahoma. I'm not too sure about Texas. Do you need rifle, pistol and shotgun ammo? You may have to hit multiple spots in DFW like Cabela's, Academy, Wal Mart, Academy Sports and Outdoors. etc. Shotgun shells should be easier to find but 9mm & .223 I dunno?

No ammo, he'll be at the hotel drinking up all that Sam Adams !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What caliber pistol......

Edited by Larry LeBeau

Hmm ok thanks guys. I'll bring 9mm, slug and long range rifle for the allowable 11lb limit and buy the rest for the match.

Cabelas in Fort Worth should have a decent stock of ammo. If not, send me a message with what you need and I can help you out. I have a very good ammo supplier.

Same offer goes for anyone else coming in from far away and needing 556 and 9mm.

Cabellas seems to be on the way from DFW to Bridgeport. Thanks for the offer but I should be good. Made it threw customs.

Chuck it looks like south to the 183 to 287 to 380 gets you there with no tolls.

Cabellas seems to be on the way from DFW to Bridgeport. Thanks for the offer but I should be good. Made it threw customs.

Chuck it looks like south to the 183 to 287 to 380 gets you there with no tolls.

this may be too late but avoid 183 leaving DFW. exit the north end and take 114 West to 287.

I build roads and wouldn't be taking 183 unless at gunpoint :)

Edited by JPeel

Two good days of shooting!

Houe plus rain delay today...had to be up on the plateau during the lightning storm!!!

Everyone's working hard keeping things running and I've been have a lot of fun!

Squad 13 is the best...working hard and shooting fast...I mean the other guys!

Looking forward to sunny day tomorrow....probably shouldn't have typed that outloud!

Thanks to everyone!

Denise....really appreciated the ride back to stage 9 in the rain!!! :goof: Old ladies need rides!