Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spartan Tactical announces the 2013 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge

-Official Announcement-

It's time for the Third Annual Fallen Brethren Challenge. This year's match is going to be even bigger and better than the last two year's. This year's Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge will of course be held at the Spartan Tactical Range Complex in Jacksboro, TX and the infamous Stage 9 will be there to separate the shooters from the posers. We will have 10 challenging stages over the course of 3 days. This Multi-Gun event will be held from the 4th to the 6th of October. Staff, RO's and Vendor Shooters will compete all day on Thursday the 3rd.

This year’s match is $295 and includes a catered BBQ buffet lunch on all three days! No more fumbling for lunch money.

The registration will open on the 1st of April. - Instructions for sign up will be posted here.

Hotel information can be found on the match website. - I would avoid staying at the Comfort Suites as they have screwed competitors twice in the past.

If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact us as soon as possible. We've streamlined the registration this year. A link on the match website (www.FB3Gun.com) will take you to the registration. Also new for this year is SELF SQUADING software at signup. Sandra Orvig is doing stats again this year.

RO invitations will be going out this week, so be on the lookout. If you don't get an invitation by the 1st of April, and you RO'd last year, please contact Sandra. After April 1st if you are interested in RO'ing, please contact Brook or Sandra. Please check back here as often as possible to stay up to date!

Match Director: Jim Smith, (Jim@FB3Gun.com)

Range Master: Sheldon Blackwell, (Sheldon@FB3Gun.com)

Stats: Sandra Orvig (Sandra@FB3Gun.com)

Registration and Prizes: Brook Hammond (Brook@FB3Gun.com)

Yes, we are part of 3 Gun Nations point series!

www.FB3Gun.com

www.SpartanTactical.com

www.Facebook.com/TheSpartanTactical

Please avoid spamming our e-mails with questions and concerns that can be addressed on here. Thanks!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we start sharing our sponsors for 2013, we have to start with our Major Match Sponsor: Remington Defense! The good folks at Remington will help insure the prize table is mind blowing again this year.

Looking forward to the match and all......but is anyone else looking forward to Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes? :bow:

Definitely! Try cow camp in Decatur too!!!

All this progress losing weight................at least this match is around the end of the season and time to put on the winter fat!

OK I am watching close to get the aplication in, I have a good friend that is active duty in AfganyStain

But will be back in time for the event. I have the honor of sending in his aplication.

I don't want to let him down and be late with it.

Edited by AlamoShooter