• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am counting 4 HM?

Me

Mike

Mike

Mick

Are there any more joining us? Charlie? Rich? Kuan?

Common, man up yall! :)

jj

Count me in Sir, Heavy Optic. Unfortunately, I won't get to squad with you guys as I'll be shooting with the RO's...

So I am counting 4 HM?

Me

Mike

Mike

Mick

jj

Count me in Sir, Heavy Optic. Unfortunately, I won't get to squad with you guys as I'll be shooting with the RO's...

Nope Charlie, talking about Heavy Metal...no optics, 45, & pump.

Hows things in TX? :)

jj

Ok, I got my email with confirmation number but cannot find where to find the other info to print out and mail in. I have gone back to FB3Gun.com and nothing. What am I missing?

Ok, I got my email with confirmation number but cannot find where to find the other info to print out and mail in. I have gone back to FB3Gun.com and nothing. What am I missing?

You need to use the confrmation and password that was sent to the email address you used and log in.

Go back to FB3gun.com and click on register here the sign-up. At the top you will see a link that says "already registered"

Click that and use the credtials that were sent via email to log in. There you should be able to complete the registration and move to the final confirmation page.

I hope this helps.

Brian Hill

So I am counting 4 HM?

Me

Mike

Mike

Mick

jj

DSG is a sponsor and Kuan lives about 30 miles from the range. He'll be there.

3 part answer to this one.

Yes I live close by.

Yes I will be there.

No I will not be shooting HM. I will be running TO. The Kool-Aid is still dripping from my chin. :wacko:

Kuan

So I am counting 4 HM?

Me

Mike

Mike

Mick

jj

Wish I could but I doubt it. The match is shortly after I'll be taking command so I will be plenty busy at work.

• 2 weeks later...

I have received an overwhelming response to registration AND I am excited about this match. I can't wait to see all my friends and make new ones!

Entry fees are coming in fast! Remember, you are not IN the match until the entry fees are received. Simply registering for the match does not quarantee you a slot. Don't miss out on the fun and get your fees in! :) If you are a sponsored shooter and your sponsor is not "sponsoring the match" but is simply paying your entry fee, it is up to you to get me your entry fee. I will NOT call your sponsor for your fees-it is up to you to follow up with your sponsor. If your sponsor would like to sponsor the Match, please have them visit the website or contact Jim Smith, Brook Hammond, or Cris Greene for more information.

If you didn't order a shirt and you would like one, send me an email and I will add your request to the order! Please do not send me a message on facebook or on BE forum.

Happy Shooting Everyone and I will see you on the range!

Sandra

2013 FB3Gun Stats

To see if you check has been received/processed: Go to www.matchdirector.com. Click on Competitor Tab. Type 2013 Fallen Brethren and select the match and hit Search. Click on Competitor Tab. In the BLACK BAND under the tab, select Already Registered. It will prompt you for your password and confirmation number. It will then take you to a page that will outline Registration Details, Purchase Items, Payments, Squad Requests, Order Complete.

If you are a sponsored shooter, you may see Partial Payment. Do not worry. This is because the system asks me for cash/check/credit card or Waiver. Waiver was selected for you.

Sandra

2013 FB3Gun Stats

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen: I need a HUGE favor from each of you.

Please Do NOT send me PMs here on this forum regarding this match. If you have a comment/question/issue/concern, please send me an EMAIL at sandra@fb3gun.com. I will NOT respond to PMs here regarding this match nor will I respond to IMs on Facebook, etc. I need to be able to track all comments/questions/issues/concerns in one spot and not spend a large amount of time checking all social media "spots" for possible requests.

If you have recently sent me a PM, please send me an email so I may answer your question. I know this sounds "quirky" but it will help me to timely respond to your requests/need for information, etc..

Thank you everyone. See you on the range :wub:

I have a few questions.

#1 is there still space available?
#2 What's the best airport to fly into for this match?

Don't know about number 1 but the answer to number 2 is DFW. Edited by BigLucky

• 1 month later...

Right now there are currently 60 people on the wait list to shoot the "regular" match. I still have slots available for anyone who is wanting to shoot with the ROs. If you are interested, please send me an email.

Thank you