Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April fools!

Ill be waiting impatiently for sign up instructions.

Now that's funny right there...f'ing April fools day....someone told me one of my SV pistols that I have been waiting on was ready today to....:-)

The new Fallen Brethren website for 2013 is now online and live at http://www.FB3Gun.com. Registration links are live and you can practice registration right now. To make sure that everyone has a fair shot at a slot, actual live registration will open April 8th at 9:00 pm EDT. We'll keep you updated here as well as on the Spartan Tactical Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheSpartanTactical

MatchDirector allows for self squading. You might want to confirm your squads this week. Also of note: the $295 fee includes your $50 non-refundable admin fee as well as lunch for all three days.

Rules should be going up in a couple of weeks.

-6-

This is from Sandra, our Registrar:

Match Registration Timeline

• Public registration opens on Monday, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:00 PM EDT (7 days from now)
  • Match will start on Thursday, Oct 3, 2013 (185 days from now) (RO's on Thur/ Match on Fri)

-6-

Jesse.......your April fools shenanigans had me depressed for a minute yesterday.

I vote Jesse has to shoot the match with a single shot rifle and single action revolver! :angry2:

I'll be (im)patiently waiting by my computer next monday to make sure I get into the match.......and I have the weekend to decide on shooting TacOptics like I thought, or shooting Heavy Optics again (that I enjoyed shooting there!).

JD go for it, it was a great match last year. Me and my wife and son shot it and we only started 3 gun less than a year ago. If you want to shoot some natural terain it's great. The prize table was AWESOME!!

Registration is tonight at 9:00 est! If you are a sponsored shooter, please fill out the application and mail it in to me. Make sure you clearly mark that you are a sponsored shooter AND who is sponsoring you for this event.

The rules for 2013 have been updated and posted to the match website ( FB3Gun.com/Rules.html ).

Short version changes from last year are:

1. Heavy classes only require 1 hit on target to neutralize.

2. Dropped empty firearms on a stage are a stage DQ

3. No steel ammo allowed. Use is a stage DQ

Suggest you browse the rules above if you have any questions. Registration opens tonight. See you online.

-6-