Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It was a great match again this year. No need for any complaining from me since it seems most of the issues have already been mentioned. It was a true pleasure and honor to shoot with squad 14, thank's guy's. Jim and Sheldon and all the rest of the staff, y'all put on a Hell of a match, thank you all. And a big "Thank You" to all the sponsors for all the great donations, we all appreciate everything you do for our sport.

I finally got everything unpacked and squared away yesterday and realized I left my Bino's on Stage 3 Sunday, I was the last shooter on the last squad so if anybody has seen them please PM me. They are beat up and old but I've carried those heavy bastards over a lot of mountains chasing critters. Thanks

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got everything unpacked and squared away yesterday and realized I left my Bino's on Stage 3 Sunday, I was the last shooter on the last squad so if anybody has seen them please PM me. They are beat up and old but I've carried those heavy bastards over a lot of mountains chasing critters. Thanks

I left my chokes on a stage at the ProAm. I ended up getting them back so there is hope Blaise!