Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Handgun Nats BE get together!

tewlman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince- thanks for the food and beer, it was all fantastic and nice to put some faces with names.

Luca- thanks for the nametags, appreciate it very much.

im the one in the back row to the left of the cowboy hat.

wish you all could have been here

Vince,

what's up with throwing a party and then leaving Arnie and Denise to face the guests by themselves? Seriously, thank you! Kyle and Steve, who were pretty happy all match (after they got over being rushed by the RO on our first stage) got even happier after beer and wings. It was cool to meet so many old friends at the Nats for the first time, and then cooler to meet even more new faces at the party....

Arnie and Denise,

thanks for the work involved in making this happen --- and for the superb job on Stage 3.

EricW,

That's me in the back row to the picture right of the cowboy hat in the tan shirt...

Hi guys,

You're all most welcome, and I'm delighted that the wings and the beer hit the spot. I really regret not being able to personally attend the party, but hopefully I'll be able to make it next year.

I also extend my heartfelt thanks to my old mates Arnie & Denise for organising the event at such short notice.

BTW, is it just me, or is the photo above in Sterling's post missing?

Sorry I missed everyone at the party. It was a long week, and I just hung with the staff waiting for the finals to be posted. By the time I got up there, things were pretty much over.

Thanks to all of you that introduced yourself when coming through my stage...... ;)

So sorry to have missed the party :angry:

our squad shot in the morning and we went back to town, goofed off, went to the Abbey for another one of their GREAT steaks and $1.50 pint beers(more than 1) and then made it back to the range in time for everything busting up. :(

Ask SmittyFL if my nickname doesn't fit :D ..... Hopalong Cassidy was a Cowboy screen star... I have a bad hip and a limp but am shooting Revolver. and maybe one day I will get my 15 minutes of FAME B)

Will see some of you guys at the Mississippi Section in 3 weeks, and I usually take a week break after Nats, Not this time. Any other revolver shooters come on down, I know they had 8 last year when I was still shooting bottom feeders.

Will be RO at MS section so please introduce yourself (again?) :wacko:

VINCE, even though I did not get to have some.......

THANKS for the BEER and CHOW ;)

Hopalong oh yeah, RHINO my real name is SAM KEEN the guy who was listed as REVOLVER winner on the POOL thread and thanks Lynn

It was a fun gathering and if Vince had been able to arrange the waitresses Denise claimed he asked for it would have been even more memorable B)

I'm in the green shirt immediately behind the only person in the front row :D

Kevin

...... if Vince had been able to arrange the waitresses Denise claimed he asked for it would have been even more memorable  B)

I was disappointed that I couldn't organise a Hooters girl to serve the wings as I had planned, but apparently Hooters don't do "house calls".

Never mind - if the US Nationals is ever held in Las Vegas again ..................... ;)