Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3nd Annual AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm I didn't get an email for AM yet? Have they gone out?

Yep. Hope I'm wrong for you, but you might be awaiting an email for the waiting list. Or you might not have a valid email. She had a list a couple posts up with a couple names without valid emails. I'm in #323 AM Edited by OPENB

My email is good. Same one I have had since 1996 and i made sure it was typed in right. Lol. Got confirmation.

Added entry for Robert Ormond from 67.231.79.79 with verification number 136080900542.21 -- You will receive a Registration Code for the application by email within 24 hours.

My email is good. Same one I have had since 1996 and i made sure it was typed in right. Lol. Got confirmation.

Added entry for Robert Ormond from 67.231.79.79 with verification number 136080900542.21 -- You will receive a Registration Code for the application by email within 24 hours.

You are on the waiting list. I have not started sending waiting list messages yet. Just woke up. Long day yesterday and Late night last night. I will start on waiting lists after shower & about a bucket of coffee

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2013 ARFCOM-Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Statistician

Thanks Linda. I replied to the email already to keep me on the list. 40 is pretty high but I have the time off and was driving anyways so I can always hope. Thanks.

I wish that clock was on though. Hit it right at 21:30:00 and was told too early. Guess next year I have to give it a second.

Thanks Linda. I replied to the email already to keep me on the list. 40 is pretty high but I have the time off and was driving anyways so I can always hope. Thanks.

I wish that clock was on though. Hit it right at 21:30:00 and was told too early. Guess next year I have to give it a second.

It was much closer than it was last year. I waited a sec before hitting it to make sure no problem with going early. An early start ment a waiting list when it fills up in like 4 sec