Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back last night. What a great 3 days of shooting.

Hats off to Ken and his crew, plus all the other people that helped put on a really good event. Very well run. Good job.

Learned where I need to practice on, like not tossing my first mag change away. And I should probably work on Stage breakdown and management.

Had a great time. Met some good people. Overall a great event.

Thanks

Rod "Coffee Guy" and Glock Guy

+1 to what everyone else said. Had a great time at this match. Shot with friends, shot decent (for me), worked one of the stages, and hung out with more friends in the evening. Perfect way to spend 5 days in Southern Utah! Felt like it all went really smooth. Hats off to Ken, the RMs, and all the support behind-the-scenes guys for all that they did to make this a success!

Some Punu guy.

Damn, I guess my handwriting is just too sloppy for them to read "Chuck" as "Rick". :rolleyes:

Nice donation for the juniors!

I'm the one who read it off. Believe me, if it said Chuck I'd have said it. There may have been some confusion on the last name though.

Nice videos. What I'd really like to see is some hat-cam vids tho, so my work colleagues can see some of the targets.

BTW, as an RO at the match (working the stage with the prone tunnel), I was extremely impressed by Eddie's gracious good manners and demeanor. Most top shooters are very nice, but Eddie stood out even in that crowd.

Clearly Bob and Nils did not get the memo that tall guys are supposed to piss and moan and do poorly at matches with buckets full of really low ports.

Tall skinny fit guys don't seem to have much trouble with low ports. This is the first year in several that both my knees bend all the way (due to a couple injuries and surgeries), and I was able to easily and quickly squat down into good shooting positions on all the low ports.

Here are 5 stage winning runs by Bob Krogh, Production HOA.

How do you master the one leg off balance shot? ;-) Them are some quick splits.

I don't think Bob posts on here. I just put some of his videos on my YouTube channel as he claims to be technologically challenged. :)

Here are 5 stage winning runs by Bob Krogh, Production HOA.

Sweet, thanks for the vids.

Nice videos. What I'd really like to see is some hat-cam vids tho, so my work colleagues can see some of the targets.

BTW, as an RO at the match (working the stage with the prone tunnel), I was extremely impressed by Eddie's gracious good manners and demeanor. Most top shooters are very nice, but Eddie stood out even in that crowd.

If I didn't get the chance to say this at the match, thank you for volunteering your time, you helped put on one hell of a match. :)

Edit: I got stage 11 on hatcam, because it was so hard to film otherwise. Better than nothing I guess. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiEXHozMjrQ

Edited by DonovanM

If I didn't get the chance to say this at the match, thank you for volunteering your time, you helped put on one hell of a match. :)

You did say thanks to everyone on our stage. Your name was unfamiliar to me before the match, but you had some great scores so I noticed when you came through our stage. Thanks for the vids. As a fellow production shooter, it is extremely helpful for me to see what stage strategies more experienced shooters came up with.