Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

Rockcastle got their beer and wine license last year. Kentucky has a strange law that allows resorts (and country clubs w/ private membership) to vote wet/dry even within a county that is dry.

Rockcastle in now "moist." They can serve wine and beer by the drink and put in a nice bar. No liquor available though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockcastle got their beer and wine license last year. Kentucky has a strange law that allows resorts (and country clubs w/ private membership) to vote wet/dry even within a county that is dry.

Rockcastle in now "moist." They can serve wine and beer by the drink and put in a nice bar. No liquor available though.

This may not be a bad thing!

:roflol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did they use slings on long guns last year?

One rifle stage on pro had a slung rifle but if you wanted to shoot pistol one handed you could have carried the rifle with no sling.

Anyone hear anything about wait list move ups? I know nationals was last week and SC sectionals before that and Area 6 coming up shortly so I'm pretty sure Linda is swamped so I don't want to bug her about it.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I am 3rd on the pro wait list and have been since the beginning. I heard that we need to wait unitl after Area 6 for Linda to get the lists caught up.

Last e-mail from Linda was 3/5/2012. I moved from 28 to 25 on the Pro wait list.