Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

latest front sight

Wondering if the new front sight has been delivered. Sometimes I don't trust my local posts office, occasionally things just never show. Seems like its been awhile since I received the last one and just curious if its out and how long its been out.

Thanks

steve

Don't have mine yet, and I'm in Ohio.

Ohio has to run the intended recipient through Homeland Security checks as the mag has a gun on the cover. Once the security check is run they will deliver it to you.....ph34r.gifcool.gif

roflol.gif

That is for "magazines" over 30 pages.

The Nationals was on at about the same time as Front Sight was heading to the publishers.

I expect that there will be coverage in the January/February edition. I have already submitted my article for the Womens Competition, along with dozens of photos.

You'd know it by the crappy cover photo. I know USPSA absolutely hates to pay for cover photos (count how many are by USPSA staff sometime...), but good lord, it looks like BJ has 3 hands and a spare leg in that pic while Amidon is watching cows on the hillside and taking a call on the pole-phone.

I got mine last week but the Canadians just accross the border in Windsor will typically have to wait another 2-3 weeks. Seems that they have it worse due to the magazine restrictions on holding more than 10 pages since that is their National law. Canadian Customs is apparently worse than Ohio where Flex states that 30 is the limit. Maybe it is the conversion from American standards to metric that causes the delay? Or it could be the scary pictures that show responsible people having fun with guns.