Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gunbroker - Do you (we) like them?

I've never done any business with Gunbroker. Today I got a nicely worded, personal email from Noah at gunbroker.com, asking me to add them to my Links page.

It doesn't look like they have a links page.

So please let me know if you think they would be a good addition to my links page.

Thanks.

be

I like GunBroker. Have made several purchases there in the past.

I currently have four firearms up for auction there because I wasn't using them and three of the four are potentially collectable. The auctions are through a friend of mine who has 950+ completed firearms auctions on GB. He has been happy with services to him as a seller/dealer.

They have a searchable list of FFLs to aid you in completing your transactions.

GB also has an excellent monthly email newsletter that includes shooting tips, gun maintenance and firearms history.

They also sponsor a pretty cool looking NASCAR Nationwide Series car. :D

I believe they would be a good addition.

--Jim

I have used them a number of times and only had problems with one seller not shipping item, but over all has been simple and well run site.

Seller did ship magazine after a couple of emails.

Edited by snertley

Used them several times. No problems. Like Ebay they have dealers and individuals who WILL take advantage of people given the chance. But thats no different than the real world.

The site is very good and easy to use. I have bought and sold there. I have never had a problem with sellers or buyers but I always check feed back before I bid.

As far as linking, I like the classified ads here better and except for one time have always had a positive experience and the one negative turned out OK eventually.

We are all talking about the sellers and buyers on gunbroker,,I never have a problem with thier billing dept.if you have a problem contact them and they are happy to help,thats who Gunbroker really is,,