Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CRO Course Complete!

Sarge

Wrapped up my CRO course this week.

I will be totally honest, it took a lot longer and was much more involved than I thought it would be. Of course I went through some personal issues that slowed me down considerably but still it took longer than I expected.

I want to thank George Jones for all his patience, mentorship and dedication during the length of the course. There were times when I just felt like giving up but George never gave up on me and saw me through to the end.

If there is one thing I can pass along to those considering the course it would be to learn to use a computer! Getting my stages drawn up on the PC was by far my biggest nightmare. I am not proficient with computers and it was a burden. Many times I had to wait for my kids to come home from college on breaks to help me figure out Sketchup. unsure.gifblush.gif

Thanks George!cheers.gif

I learned quite a bit from the course,. The drawings were definately the most time consuming part of the course. I have also completed the class for my 3 Gun Endorsement. I guess Range Master is next if I decide to continue taking courses.

So are you going to take the next step?

At the pace it took me to finish this course I would need about a two year window of free time to do the next level! roflol.gif

Good for you.

We are hosting a one day CRO class at my club. I'd like to be able to take advantage of that but I'm a new RO and don't have the necessary experience. But if this goes well and we have enough people interested, then maybe next year...

• 4 weeks later...