Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals - Waitlist

BritinUSA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna get the Altanta Arms ammo 147gr if that is the match ammo? What type of PF would this be running and what primers would they normally use? I would be using it out of a tanfoglio stock 2 9mm small frame. :sight:

133-134. Shoots well out of what you have, used to be better when it was JHP. plated now

Was on the waitlist at #41 for Limited and was just offered a slot on Friday. Just paid so I'm in. Earned a slot for Open from our State match in May so its going to be back to back Open/Limited for me this year. I cant wait; had a blast last year doing L10. Just gotta pound some overtime now to pay for the travel arrangements :)

Edited by blaster113

There will be additional movement within the next couple of days, as I will be turning on the "auto expire" that will remove people who have signed up for the waiting list but not paid the waitlist fee for at least 4 days.

If you are one of those people, consider this a hint

There will be additional movement within the next couple of days, as I will be turning on the "auto expire" that will remove people who have signed up for the waiting list but not paid the waitlist fee for at least 4 days.

If you are one of those people, consider this a hint

Is there a way to drop out of a wait list position on one's own? I may be dumb but I can't find a Delete/Remove option in the Edit screen.

Thanks!

Is there a way to drop out of a wait list position on one's own? I may be dumb but I can't find a Delete/Remove option in the Edit screen.

Thanks!

Sedro can do it for you, however, it's easiest just to let the process run - your offer will be up for 4 days then automatically withdrawn.

I am in and paid for. now have to get my form 6 updated. shouldn't be a problem. big problem will be what to do for ammo. I am hoping that I can go do won to sweetgrass a couple of weeks before and ship. the only problem will be convincing US custom that what I am doing is legit. Any customs people on here that can give em a few hints of how to handle it?

Mo, do I have to bring a suit to stand up for your rewedding?

Nah...it is not that kind of wedding.We really are getting married in an Elvis chapel. IF you have a suit from the 70's or an Elvis jumpsuit,...that will do!

My brother, his woman, my wifes sister and her boyfriend will also be there...

Edited by Mo Hepworth

Holy Moly,

I was like 600th on the Open waiting list. Ok like 146 in reality. This morning I checked and I was 46th.

A few minutes ago, I got the email from USPSA!

Looks like the SV Skull Open gun might be going to Las Vegas.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this has been asked before, but it's approaching that time when I should start making travel arrangements for the Nationals. I'm currently #3 on the OPN waiting list and have already received a production slot. If I don't get the slot by September, I was thinking of going there anyways come registration day to pray for the "walk-in" slot (ummm if they exist). Has anyone had luck in doing this? Any suggestions? Worse case scenario I don't get the slot, but that simply means I can watch my buddies shoot and gamble more. Not too shabby I say!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but it's approaching that time when I should start making travel arrangements for the Nationals. I'm currently #3 on the OPN waiting list and have already received a production slot. If I don't get the slot by September, I was thinking of going there anyways come registration day to pray for the "walk-in" slot (ummm if they exist). Has anyone had luck in doing this? Any suggestions? Worse case scenario I don't get the slot, but that simply means I can watch my buddies shoot and gamble more. Not too shabby I say!

Last year one of my buddies walked onto the Limited match. Then again it was just a drive up from Phoenix and there were other..... distractions in Vegas that would have made the drive worthwhile.

I walked onto the Limited match last year. I got to the registration about an hour or so early. Right about that time, a lady came out of the door and asked if there were any of us that did NOT have slots, then just handed us the entry forms. It was really that simple.

...but, my drive wasn't *that* far.

I walked onto the Limited match last year. I got to the registration about an hour or so early. Right about that time, a lady came out of the door and asked if there were any of us that did NOT have slots, then just handed us the entry forms. It was really that simple.

...but, my drive wasn't *that* far.

Really?

What class do you have to be in to shoot?

*sorry i'm a noob still"

Thanks

Member: TY71886 (RANDY D): You are number 91 on the waiting list for the Open, Limited 10, Revolver National Championship, and you have already paid the 10 fee for your place on the list.

C'mon...who's backing out so I can get in!!!! :roflol: