Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals - Waitlist

BritinUSA

Really?

What class do you have to be in to shoot?

*sorry i'm a noob still"

Thanks

All that was no different than getting a slot. The paper/slot was the exact same. Just be there early, and ready to pay. It was $25 more I think. I even got to squad with all my buddies (they didn't do online squadding last year).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All slots have been filled at this point. I don't have any room in either match. HOWEVER, we typically get a big handful of dropouts, particularly when the match gets close, so there is likely to still be movement on the lists.

If you're interested in trying for a walk-on slot, here's some things for you to consider. Please keep in mind that this is in no way a guarantee. I cannot be sure you'll be able to get in as a walk-on, but I can tell you that in 11 years of doing this, I've never had to turn anyone away.It's come close a few times, but has not happened yet. If you're still interested in trying for one, you'll want to show up about an hour before registration begins to get on the list. If you're already on the wait list we'll deduct the $10 deposit from the price of the slot. There is no difference in pricing for wait list slots and walk-on slots. The total is still $295, either way, less the $10 deposit if you're already on the wait list. During registration we get word of additional, last-minute drop outs. Once I have your name on the list and I get word of dropouts I'll call your name and get you registered, squadded and on your way.

That's how it works. If you have any other specific questions feel free to email me: kim@uspsa.org and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks,

Kim

All slots have been filled at this point. I don't have any room in either match. HOWEVER, we typically get a big handful of dropouts, particularly when the match gets close, so there is likely to still be movement on the lists.

If you're interested in trying for a walk-on slot, here's some things for you to consider. Please keep in mind that this is in no way a guarantee. I cannot be sure you'll be able to get in as a walk-on, but I can tell you that in 11 years of doing this, I've never had to turn anyone away.It's come close a few times, but has not happened yet. If you're still interested in trying for one, you'll want to show up about an hour before registration begins to get on the list. If you're already on the wait list we'll deduct the $10 deposit from the price of the slot. There is no difference in pricing for wait list slots and walk-on slots. The total is still $295, either way, less the $10 deposit if you're already on the wait list. During registration we get word of additional, last-minute drop outs. Once I have your name on the list and I get word of dropouts I'll call your name and get you registered, squadded and on your way.

That's how it works. If you have any other specific questions feel free to email me: kim@uspsa.org and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks,

Kim

YOU...JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! :wub:

:roflol:

Thanks for the info!!! :cheers:

Thanks Kim, I'll keep that in mind. Already got all hotel/flight/car reservations done and over with. Now all I need to do is count down the days!

Diana

Hey you, glad to hear you're stateside again. Welcome back and see you out there! Oh, sorry for the drift...

Edited by norbs007