Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot Season 2 - Episode 10

Alright everyone try to keep the punches above the belt :roflol: Last thread got locked up so fast, I was amazed how emotional some people could get over a show. Iain Harrsion is going to be a guest instructor, Glad to see a 3gunner on the show again.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pulling for Jaime for the remainder of the season. Everyone seems to hate him for some reason and I dont know why. I want him to clean house.

And yes, lets please keep this week's thread civil. B)

I was watching the preview, and wondered: did Flexmoney provide the shows producers with a "favorite" (sarcasm intended) prop from Circleville?

That looks a lot like a certain infamous Shakey Bridge! :roflol:

Yeah...too bad none of our shooters are still in.

I was watching the preview, and wondered: did Flexmoney provide the shows producers with a "favorite" (sarcasm intended) prop from Circleville?

That looks a lot like a certain infamous Shakey Bridge! :roflol:

Ha ha ha ..... I was thinking the same thing! Kyle, why? :lol:

PS George sure doesn't run very fast huh?

Last season they had a "worst 2 times go home right now". i liked it and hope they do it again. Sounds like they might as its the 2nd to last episode. The Salient off the back of the moving vehicle looks awesome, not to mention the heights.

As for tonight's show, after the sudden the attitude change of Ashley, I'm glad to see him go. How can they all keep saying it "performance based" after last week's voting shenanigans???? That phrase was uttered no less than 5 times tonight. It'll be interesting to see how the next 2 episodes go....

Ashley showed no class this episode...glad to see him go. Chris was right on about preserving your dignity in front of family and friends. I can deal with anybody but George winning it all. It was nice to see Ian again. Nice choice of weapons for the show. Next week's episode looks great.