Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Daily Carry Belt?

doc540

Who do you recommend for a simple, 1 1/2" dress belt to use when I carry my HK Compact?

Don't need a stitched, tapered, or western style, just a smooth dress belt and brass buckle.

thnx

I'm very happy with 5.11 belts which I wear on duty, every day. They have both dress and casual leather belts which have some type of plastic insert sandwiched between the outside material. Great support and little sag and I carry either a compact hk or a full size Usp 45.

Hello: I have 2 Comp-Tac belts that work great. I also use them for IDPA. One is black that is 1.5" wide and tapers to 1.250" at the front. The other is brown 1.5" wide and tapers to 1" at the front. The brown one is 2 years old and still is holding up great. The black one is 3 months old. As Matt said they are not fancy but work. Thanks, Eric

Beltman for me as well. You basically select hardware, length, holes, width and all that. They are stiff and hold up well. Mine has been used daily for 5+years now. Do need to get it adjusted some since I have run out of holes in the good way and needed to punch some new ones. Sending mine back in to be shortened but it hasnt worn out yet

• 6 months later...