Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules for the match say "Holster must cover trigger guard" for any holster used in Tactical Class. I have a new STI Edge but the only holster I have for it is the Safariland 013 with trigger lock. Good to go?

I am actively looking for a Bladetech DOH but was just curious in case I couldn't get one delivered in time.

BP, you may want to check with Shooters Connection. I just ordered a Blade-tech for my M&P 40 Pro on 8/23/11 and it is scheduled to be here on 8/25/11. Also if you go to their link under the Vendor's Tents there is a sticky for a BE member discount. Good luck.

Rules for the match say "Holster must cover trigger guard" for any holster used in Tactical Class. I have a new STI Edge but the only holster I have for it is the Safariland 013 with trigger lock. Good to go?

I am actively looking for a Bladetech DOH but was just curious in case I couldn't get one delivered in time.

New scope, new pistola, you should be dialed in and ready to go Brian!

40 ? bruisng ?? REALLY :yawn::roflol: , My Son and I just did 250 each in about 2 1/2 hours at a skeet shoot last wed. We were hoping for 300 but they wanted to stop for lunch :ph34r: BTW; it was a customer appreciation day at a business, I'm a customer and I apprectated it :cheers: They supplied the shells and clays

Didn't a previous years stage have around 60?

I pulled it up yesterday looking at the rules. Tac.Optics has no rifle mag limit? Or did I miss that part? Lol

Iam a little guy,40rds is a decent amount of 12ga for me lol Biggest stage near home is 20-22rds lol

Finally took time to look at the stages. WOW!!! :surprise::D

I thought last year was a ton of fun but these stages look like a blast. The Pro AM was totally awesome and now 2 weeks later to get to shoot this match makes for a grate shooting season.

Next Thursday can't get here soon enough! The truck is all ready to go. IMG_1236.jpg

Did you get the Karaoke hooked up??? Should be epic!!!!

Jesse, Do you have spinners on the truck?

I would love a 3GN window sticker/decal just like that for my truck.

It is the Inn at Grand Glaize.

Thanks - just gave them a call. The guy who answered the phone said his computer showed no rooms available on the 8th, but he didn't know if that was really true or not (he was new to the job). He said he'd ask someone on the day-crew to call me back in the morning. Has anyone else had a similiar issue with reservations? What is the per-day rate for those of us shooting the match?

I'm hoping the rooms blocked for the match are being counted as "reserved" and that the day-crew can square me away. If I can't get into the Inn, can anyone recommend alternate accomodations?

Doug

Next Thursday can't get here soon enough! The truck is all ready to go. IMG_1236.jpg

Did you get the Karaoke hooked up??? Should be epic!!!!

Jesse, Do you have spinners on the truck?

Now all you need is a nutsack hanging from the receiver hitch....

Craig