Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Memphis Charity Challenge

Does anyone have some extra 45 moon clips my buddy can use or buy at the MCC. He got his gun yesterday and I convinced him to come shoot the match so we sort of scrambling for stuff. he has everything else just short of clips. Looking for maybe 30 or 40 would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have some extra 45 moon clips my buddy can use or buy at the MCC. He got his gun yesterday and I convinced him to come shoot the match so we sort of scrambling for stuff. he has everything else just short of clips. Looking for maybe 30 or 40 would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Jon we will bring a few hundred ranch clips we have it covered

Steve

ps when ya bob his hammer make sure the cylinder is flutted good :sight:

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Jon we will bring a few hundred ranch clips we have it covered

Steve

ps when ya bob his hammer make sure the cylinder is flutted good :sight:

Thanks everyone. :cheers: I knew SCI would have a hoard of them. I heard he is a moonclip hoarder, they would have put him on the that TV show "Hoarders" but they decided he was too strange for them. :roflol:

Good Luck, everybody. Really wanted to shoot the Polish platerack again but can't make it.

Blueridge, guess you get to break those speedloaders in some more. Give em hell!

This was my first,and it wont be the last ( I hope ),hats off to MCC-range,staff,our RO,and score keeper were first class,Hop did a great job and that Polish Plate Rack ain't so bad,good food too,,got to meet a lot of new people even BUBBER..

Great match Sam. Great time shooting with squad 11, except for the way I shot. Thanks to the staff, RO Ric, and all the sponsors.

How much did we raise?

Sam, can you detail the speedloader division?

Thanks

Paul Beck

Great match Sam!

Cliff... err, the Boy Wonder... definitely captured more bad guys faster than I did yesterday. I also enjoyed meeting some really great folks in my squad like Elaine, Howard and Gerard.

Looking forward to next year -

Craig

had a blast shooting this match and meeting a whole slew of new (and some old) friends. big thanks to the wills for letting me crash on the couch friday night and bwana six gun for loaning me a revolver rig and ammo to shoot the match!!

thanks to you guys i'm now open to hunting down a merry-go-round :cheers::roflol:

Another great MCC is in the books and as usual, Sam and the crew at MSSA outdid themselves with the stages and way the match was run. Stages were great, weather was the best yet, and while I don't know the final number, I am sure we got a lot of money raised for the LeBonheur Children's Hospital.

As usual, I got to see a ton of folks from around the country that I only get to see once or twice a year and met some more new ones from this forum and was able to put faces to names. I think a good time was had by all.

On a personal note, once again I was shown just how generous and helpful USPSA shooters (especially Revolver) can be when you are in a bind. Living outside Jackson, MS I am 4 hours away from the match. Wife and I drove up Friday and stayed at the match hotel. 4:00 AM Sat morning I wake up from a sound sleep and realize that while I brought extra ammo, guns, and just about everything else, I went off and left my complete Gun Belt, Holster and moon-clip holder hanging in the closet at my home. When I went down to breakfast, I mentioned my plight to a couple of shooters I knew and within 10 minutes I had offers of holsters, moon-clip holders and even guns and ammo at my disposal. Big thanks to Steve Irish and Bob Perdue for helping me out with what I needed. I can't thank them enough.

needless to say, I will have a checklist for the next out of town trip.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Thanks Sam and crew for another great match. I can't wait until next year.

I will echo the praise for the match/ And just wondering. No. 343 when are you moving up? :cheers: Great finish. later rdd