Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA MultiGun Nationals

I have heard that there is a time plus option in EZWinscore, but I have to still look it up for myself and see it and dabble with it with my own two eyes first.

There is, and it works well. ...

It works mostly okay. DQ's are a problem; they still show up in results with points and percentages from the stages they shot before they were DQ'ed. I told Roger about it yesterday.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that there is a time plus option in EZWinscore, but I have to still look it up for myself and see it and dabble with it with my own two eyes first.

There is, and it works well. ...

It works mostly okay. DQ's are a problem; they still show up in results with points and percentages from the stages they shot before they were DQ'ed. I told Roger about it yesterday.

If I have a shooter with a DQ, I just don't enter their scores, I enter them as a DQ at the beginning of scoring. But, yes, scoring a major match would cause a problem.

Any chance USPSA is going to put the match book online before the multi-gun nationals, like they did last year?

Stages are posted on USPSA.org nationals page.

Saw the stages posted last week. I was looking for the squad shooting schedule.

From USPSA web-site

MultiGun Nationals needs match staff!

We are desperately short-staffed for the MG Nationals this month. If you are a current member who is also currently certified as a Range Officer in the Las Vegas or surrounding area please email Kim and she'll fill you in on the details. Please spread the word. Thanks!

Edited by BritinUSA

Does anyone know if there will be time on Thursday where the range will be available for checking zero? Thanks!

There will be a staffed sight-in area available beginning Thursday at 1 pm.

When and where is reg?

Registration will be at the range on Thursday from 1-5pm and then at the match hotel from 7-9pm.

For those of you that haven't seen the big 3 Gun Nation announcement yet...

http://3gunnation.com/news/50000_to_3gn_championship_winner 

3 Gun Nation just announced that the season finale shoot off will be moving to Las Vegas during the SHOT shot on January 18th.  The shoot off payout will include an additional $25,000 courtesy of NBC Sports, formerly Versus for a total of $50,000 to be given to the winner.  Last but definitely not least 3 Gun Nation is going prime time with a 7 week run starting November 10th at 7:00 pm EST on the Versus Channel.  Those of you that haven't been able to catch the show can now see all the action.

Last but definitely not least 3 Gun Nation is going prime time with a 7 week run starting November 10th at 7:00 pm EST on the Versus Channel.  Those of you that haven't been able to catch the show can now see all the action.

Not quite "prime-time" in the rest of the country :angry2: