Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W model 610. The gun is chambered for 10mm but I'm shooting .40 in it. I've been shooting it exclusively for five months now and will shoot it in the Alabama Sectional at the end of March. Jerry M. has no cause for concern on my part. :D One of my shooting buds has been shooting his revolver as well and has made it more of a challenge for me.

dj

That's pretty cool. I have shot my wife's Tarus 357 a few times but it just never did "it" for me. My wife on the other hand loves it. Thanks again for the reply and good luck at the Alabama Sectional.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My usual avatar is the guy from Edvard Munch's most famous painting. While I'm unemployed, it's an amalgamation of Munch and OddTodd.

The other day I bought some fudge striped cook-ays just to finish the OddTodd look. I visited the coff-ay shop earlier, I had a scruffy beard, and the blue robe. It was freakin' uncanny.

Dear Santa

I want to thank you in advance for the gift you left me under the tree in the red sweater. I have been a very good boy all year, but you out did yourself this time...

Thank you so much, Santa...

To the VixZen in the red sweater, you have been a naughty, naughty girl, now go to MY room...

My usual avatar is the guy from Edvard Munch's most famous painting. While I'm unemployed, it's an amalgamation of Munch and OddTodd.

The other day I bought some fudge striped cook-ays just to finish the OddTodd look. I visited the coff-ay shop earlier, I had a scruffy beard, and the blue robe. It was freakin' uncanny.

Well I cant say that I have ever heard of OddTodd but looks like some Funny Sh** to me. LOL. Thanks for the Reply Eric.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

Dear Santa

I want to thank you in advance for the gift you left me under the tree in the red sweater. I have been a very good boy all year, but you out did yourself this time...

Thank you so much, Santa...

To the VixZen in the red sweater, you have been a naughty, naughty girl, now go to MY room...

Ummmmmmmm I will second that statment. Ah-yup.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

My Avatar?

Uhmmm ... guess ... who came first, the egg or the chicken? :wacko:

Did I choose my avatar because of my handgun,

lightsaber2.jpg

or had I my handgun engraved because of my avatar?

Guess what? :D

Hmmmmmm I am going to have to say you got the blaster after your avatar. But I could be wrong. LOL. Cool lookin blaster by the way.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

Sig Lady and the word cute don't belong in the same sentence. Cute is what you call a baby that looks like Winston Curchill without the cigar. Forget cute, try HOT!

As for my avatar, my first love has always been the wheelgun, thus the revolver and stop watch. I am thinking about changing it to an open blaster and an hour glass.

..."now go to MY room..."
Good one!!!!

Jeez, another coincidence: Until I was nearly a year old I had no hair so everyone called me "Churchy" (as in the Winston Churchill reference above.)

OK, that's about enough from the SiG Lady archives.<_<

OK, I'll join in.

My first name is "Arvid", which is a swedish name: very uncommon here in NL.

So I have been given many nicknames which sound more or less like my real name. There is even one guy in the Dutch IPSC crowd that consistently calls me "Arafat" :ph34r: .

Anyway, one of the nicks people came up with was "Garfield".

It was given to me during my time at University, and I must say I have a lot of things in common with the real-deal garfield:

- I like pizza

- I like to lay lazy, preferably some place cosy & warm

- I like to be petted

- and there probably are many more resemblances, being slightly overweight could also be one of them :(

Like I said, it was a long, long time ago.......

SigLady,

according to the forums files, you were born in 1911, and according to your photo properties it was taken somewhere near 1930. :blink:

Now I wonder, wasn't that a time where all photos were in black 'n white, or are you pulling our legs? :P

Can't imagine my username and avatar need much explaining either, but...

3quartertime= old Buffett song

The Punk=,,,well it equals The Punk!!! B)B)B)

Found it one day and thought it looked cool, but most would probably say it fits me pretty well.

I wanna know about that upside down target of the Flexster's...

PS...Siggly rocks!!! But I've been telling her that for ever...

He looks a lot like "Munch" from the Oddworld series of PC & Xbox games

abe, not munch.

lynn

Hmmmmm I was just about to say Abe. Oddworld Exodus. LOL

Thanks again to everyone for the reply's. Keep em comin. Great to get to know you all more.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin