Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My first introduction to the handgun shooting sports was Steel Challenge. My first time out, as one might susupect, I was very slow. The guy who convinced me to take up this wondeful game gave me the nickname "warpspeed". Like calling the fat guy "slim". Anyway, I have always liked superman so I thought why not, no one else had it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More information about WHAT...??  The Avatar is only the tip of our icebergs.  One can often learn more about why we chose our avatar by reading between the lines of our posts--let alone our thread drifts.  Ah yes, much info to be mined beneath the surface. :P

But the above postings give more info than just reading between the lines. It's the answer as well.

3/4 of an iceberg is below surface, but one knows about 1/4 then. Enough info to create an image/feeling about one who posts a message.

I like the style of this forum and its members. :rolleyes:

DVC, Wile E.

Are you threatening me?

Beavis.gif

I don't know about switching avatars. I've come to subliminally identify post authors by avatars, such that I will mis-identify an author when that member uses a common avatar I associate with another member.

Mine is what it is because some people think I resemble it...Also, my nickname, given to me by the NROI coordinator, Kim Williams, is "McMeanus", so I thought it fit. In fact, mcmeanus is what I go by on the USPSA forum.

Plus, I just like bulldogs.

Troy