Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I just wanted, in the want to get to know you all better, why you use or choose the Avatar that you did. For me I kind of see myself as the tall chunky guy that can kick your but if you underestimate (sp) me. So. Mr Brown can do it. How about YOU?

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose mine because it enhances my tough-guy image.

Eric,

As cute as she is, she just makes me want to pet her. She's got you wrapped firmly around one paw. Don't even try to deny it. No one would believe you. Definitely does nothing for your tough-guy image. ^_^

The kitten is cute. Nothing to do with me.

Liota

Merlin,

Hmmmmmm DOHHHHHHHHH. That about sum it up. LOL

EricW,

Tough guy image. Hmmmmmmmm is that one of those tricks to make us think you are mean but actually a lovey-dovey puppy dogggggggg.. :D

Timmy,

Hmmmmm. I will Ra-sham-bo ya for it. he he he he

Bigdave,

Well does that mean I should not bring a roll of toilet paper when I finally meet ya. :)

Sig Lady,

Hmmmmmmmm no answer on that. Maybe to convey the Indian warrior woman spirit that is within you that dances with Kimbers? Just a guess.

Lolita,

No dual meaning to say you are cute tooooo? Well the cat is kind of cute. lol

Wakal,

You fly that there rig or just kind of winded too it. :)

Shooter Grrl,

Hmmmm would love to see the tat. But I bet you are on the softer side of that cattude you show. :D

Tightloop,

(In my meekest voice) Ummmmm.......I.....I...I......um.........I.......d....d...d....do......dooo.......s....s..

.si.......si......sir.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

Well, no one's going to believe it, but it's what I USED to look like long, long ago (except for the green enhancements). I kid you not. Of course a lot of water has gone under the bridge since... (and a lot of hair dye)....... :D

Well, no one's going to believe it, but it's what I USED to look like long, long ago (except for the green enhancements). I kid you not. Of course a lot of water has gone under the bridge since... (and a lot of hair dye)....... :D

Us not beleive you. How could we not. Thought I do like the green accents. Make for some exotic.........well just say that it would be fun to meet ya and shoot with ya.

Rhino,

I do have to say if I ever meet you and see this long foot long horn coming out of your face that might scare me off a little. But other than that. All us "Big Brothers" gotta stick together. :D :D :D :D

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

I do have to say if I ever meet you and see this long foot long horn coming out of your face that might scare me off a little. But other than that. All us "Big Brothers" gotta stick together. :D :D :D :D

Okay, maybe I exaggerated just a little.

And the blue isn't my natural coloring, but rather it's just spreading throughout my system due to a non-shooting-related affliction. :lol:

And most of the time I prefer to move about on my hind legs.

Okay, so it's not technically a photo of me. Artistic license!

I was given the moniker "Darth" in another forum when IPSC was considered by some people to be "The Evil Empire", because I was regarded as either IPSC's Spin Doctor, IPSC's Hitman, IPSC's Enforcer etc. under The Evil Emperor (IPSC President) Nick Alexakos.

Of course these days we can all feel the love, but my moniker survives, and I have absolutely no problem with it.

And May The Force Be With You <click> <wheeze> :ph34r:

Lets say that I like to get jiggy wit it!

I would say you do. But do you like to do it to the Thong song. Hahahaha I truly almost pee'd myself the first time I say that commerical. Watched it over 30 times and just got funnier and funnier and funnier.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

Vince,

Well at least it made people leave you alone. Now we just know you are the "Father" that we can come to for advice. LOL.

Thanks to veryone that replied. Always great to get to know a little more about you.

Well be that as it may.......I can still picture the green highlights and face paint. Hmmmmm shooting next to someone as cute as you and.......well. Again wonderful to see more of everyone and to get to know you all. Truly having a blast not just learing about the sport of each and every one of you.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

S&W model 610. The gun is chambered for 10mm but I'm shooting .40 in it. I've been shooting it exclusively for five months now and will shoot it in the Alabama Sectional at the end of March. Jerry M. has no cause for concern on my part. :D One of my shooting buds has been shooting his revolver as well and has made it more of a challenge for me.

dj