Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am a Texas A&M graduate and damn proud of it! No Aggie jokes please. :P

TXAG

Hmmmmmmmmmm the the Dolly Parton, Burt Reynolds movie about a certain little house in texas is off limits. ROLF

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

"It's like tryin to fit 2 bowlin balls into a marble bag." Burt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skywalker's been snooping on the SiG Lady's stats, but she LIED!! (I'm not the only one on the shooting forums who's used the "1911" ruse on the birthday thing.) :P

There is only ONE person on this board who knows my age and he also knows I'll hang him from the Gateway Arch by his (censored) if he 'tells'!!! <_<

There is only ONE person on this board who knows my age and he also knows I'll hang him from the Gateway Arch by his (censored) if he 'tells'!!![/color] <_<

Hmmm - may be only one MAN who knows - clearly an I BRIBE YOU point in our day Siggy :P

I've been collecting comics since I was eight years old. I'll quit when I die. The Daredevil of the 1960s is probably my favorite comic character of all time, and I always thought the upper left cover box was just totally cool. I copied it off one of my treasured old DDs, sent it to Brian, and he hooked me up.

• 4 weeks later...
My Avatar?

Uhmmm ... guess ... who came first, the egg or the chicken? :wacko:

Did I choose my avatar because of my handgun,

3-1-5.jpg

or had I my handgun engraved because of my avatar?

Guess what? :D

Ya know Sky. I never realized it before reading this again but the wolf you have on your shirt is the same one I have a tat of on my arm. :D

Paul Franklin

BTW, what is soil mechanics.

It's the study of dynamics and statics when applied to soil and similar aggregates. The study of the motion of the soil under various conditions and stress and how it reacts under applied forces, etc. blah blah blah

Civil Engineers do it. I'm not sure if geology people do it too.