Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

Wow, I guess Limited is popular. Too bad I can't afford anything more than Production. It sucks to be poor. :closedeyes:

I have a limited gun, mags and bullets I will be more than happy to bring for you. Down side is you will have to find the rest of the gear. :ph34r:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A major match is not the time to try something new. I'm so use to changing mags I would be leaving live rounds all over the range. :D

Heck, I have a whole setup you can use if you want to give it a try...gun, mags, ammo, holster, belt, pouches, etc. Doesnt have to be at Alabama, can try it at one of our matches if you'd like. Just don't blame me when you end up spending a bunch of $$!

A major match is not the time to try something new. I'm so use to changing mags I would be leaving live rounds all over the range. :D

Heck, I have a whole setup you can use if you want to give it a try...gun, mags, ammo, holster, belt, pouches, etc. Doesnt have to be at Alabama, can try it at one of our matches if you'd like. Just don't blame me when you end up spending a bunch of $$!

I'm already spending a lot! I would have to work 3 jobs to afford any more.

Totally understand, wanted to let you know one was available to use. See you at the match! :cheers:

Thank you for the offer!

Wow, I guess Limited is popular. Too bad I can't afford anything more than Production. It sucks to be poor. :closedeyes:

Wow! This is a statement - lets apply some reasoning. poor == sucks, production == poor, therefore - production == sucks. Also limited == popular, inferred: limited != poor, therefore limited != sucks and popular != poor - and finally production != popular

What does that make me for electing to shoot production when I could shoot limited? ken == sucks because production == sucks. Thanks for telling me I suck!!! :surprise: Here I thought I was part of the cool kids but, alas, I was mistaken again. :closedeyes:

(BTW, for everyone that doesn't know me personally - just having some fun and really looking forward to the match - come shoot production as I state - it doesn't suck ! )

:cheers::roflol:

Wow! This is a statement - lets apply some reasoning. poor == sucks, production == poor, therefore - production == sucks. Also limited == popular, inferred: limited != poor, therefore limited != sucks and popular != poor - and finally production != popular

What does that make me for electing to shoot production when I could shoot limited? ken == sucks because production == sucks. Thanks for telling me I suck!!! :surprise: Here I thought I was part of the cool kids but, alas, I was mistaken again. :closedeyes:

(BTW, for everyone that doesn't know me personally - just having some fun and really looking forward to the match - come shoot production as I state - it doesn't suck ! )

Wow, I think I am dizzy after reading that. You and my wife really should meet. We put both of you in the same room and could harness your thoughts into electricity then we could take care of the worlds energy crisis. ;)

yawn.gif The cool kids shoot a 100 year old gun. cheers.gif

Edited by steel1212

Mark,

What's the range like - the surface? Looking forward to this weekend.

Mixture of Clay, Sand, and a few small rock. Some bays have more of one than the other. Not so slick that you can't just use running shoes, nor to hard or rocky that you cannot use spikes.

Mark

yawn.gif The cool kids shoot a 100 year old gun. cheers.gif

Amen, Brother!

Exactly!... Glad to see how many 1911's are representing!

:angry2: Don't diss the glock. You guys just need nice trigger and fancy custom pistol to shoot straight. Us Production guys - we're real men - we shoot tupperware and reload without magwells. You can't handle the truth.

Exactly!... Glad to see how many 1911's are representing!

:angry2: Don't diss the glock. You guys just need nice trigger and fancy custom pistol to shoot straight. Us Production guys - we're real men - we shoot tupperware and reload without magwells. You can't handle the truth.

Wait did you just say real men and use tupperware in the same sentence? Did your wife know your using her kitchen tools? Reload with out a magwell, Seriously? Your mag opening is twice the size and has a tapered mag to ease it in for ya. Oh and just because you don't have a fancy trigger means you don't know the right smith. The MP that the guy I'm riding down with has a 2# crisp trigger and runs! :sight::devil:

Just finished shooting all 8 stages. I think the farthest shot was 11 yards. We started at about 1030 and finished at about 630

Oh yeah, some of us single stack shooters are using $400 guns, not custom expensive guns by a long shot. That is the beauty of the division.

Edited by chbrow10