Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

Just wanted everyone to know we went under a BIG face lift at the range the work is done and looks great just in time for this. The bays are huge now. Glad to see everyone excited about Shooting this match.

now i just have to remember were we put the road.

see yall soon

jason

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark,

Just e-mailed you a pdf of our match documents before I put them in today's outgoing mail.

See you the 18th!

ps: Add two more A-class single stackers to the count.

Hermano,

Glad you are going to make it.

Gracias Jack! See you there!

Wow, 24 in single stack and an entire squad of north Florida/south Georgia shooters. This should be pretty good.

There's no room in our local people squad but it doesn't matter. What matters is that we'll be there!!

Unless someone from your squad volunteers to trade with Fran and me.

Edited by Nemo

OK folks, it is 0fficial,

THE ALABAMA SECTIONAL IS FULL FOR SATURDAY!!!!

We have 70+ slots on Friday.

We will start a waiting list for Saturday (maintained in Post Mark order). You need only send in your entry form, and Club Waiver form. If a slot opens, we will email/call, and offer you the slot and then you would send your check.

If we build a waiting list, we may offer enticements for shooters that might want to move from Saturday to Friday.

I will post the Division and Class statistics in the next couple of days.

THANK YOU ALL!! :cheers: :cheers:

Mark Kauder

Match Coordinator.

If any one needs any info on anything email me i will be glad to help any way i can. places to eat stores let me know

hammett_j@yahoo.com

I can't wait to get this party started

Jason

Edited by Hamm

Mark, what's the breakdown now?

Alan had been sick for a couple days, and he has not been able to get me the last four Entry forms. When I get them, get them entered, I will run the stats and let everyone know.

Mark K

Here are the Numbers, folks.

We have also had two-three contacts from additional shooters that will be shooting Friday, so the numbers are not final yet.

DIVSION CLASS

Limited GM 2

Limited M 8

Limited A 7

Limited B 11

Limited C 14

Limited D 3

Limited U 9

Limited 10 A 1

Limited 10 C 1

Limited 10 D 1

Limited 10 U 1

Open GM 3

Open M 5

Open A 8

Open B 14

Open C 3

Open D 1

Open U 7

Production M 2

Production A 3

Production B 6

Production C 7

Production D 3

Production U 4

Revolver C 1

Single Stack M 3

Single Stack A 6

Single Stack B 4

Single Stack C 5

Single Stack D 2

Single Stack U 4

Changes and Announcements

We are still getting in entries for Friday, and a couple of the Saturday waiting list.

1) We will continue to accept entries up until the shooting begins on Friday the 18th. If you want to shoot with us, come do it. HOWEVER, if you decide to enter late, please do not drop your entry in the mail with a check two days before the match. Just bring it with you. HOWEVER, you will be at the whim of what extra T-shirts we ordered, if you want a shirt.

2) We have decided to waive late fees. Match fee will be $100 up until match day.

3) Folks, we still only have 4 Limited-10, and 1 Revolver shooter. We need 5 in a division to recognize that Division. We will decide on final Division Recognition on Friday, the 4th of March (after all, we have to have trophies engraved).

4) The current Matchbook on our webpage show Friday Shooting as starting at 8am. It will in fact start at 10am. That is my bad, as the MD and I discussed this, but did not inform our matchbook and webpage designer. Friday will have smaller squads, and shorter stage times, so the end time will be somewhere around 4 pm.

5) Contrary to our original announcements, we will be publishing a matchbook for each competitor.

Mark Kauder

Match Coordinator

Edited by Mark K

Any vendors going to be there in case we might want to place an order ahead of time?

Bruce, the only vendors that have said that they are going to set up a table are Tech-Shield Elete- CLP (lubricants and cleaners), and Hear-Pro (Custom Molded Ear Plugs).

Mark K.