Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

I'm ready to go! 8 Masters in LTD.....I picked a great time to get bumped up... :surprise: Oh well...

You could always make it a three horse race in REVO!! :roflol:

What's REVO?!?!?! :ph34r::goof:

Now thats Funny!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm ready to go! 8 Masters in LTD.....I picked a great time to get bumped up... :surprise: Oh well...

That's kinda what I ask when someone shows up with one at a modern day USPSA match. I wonder if they lost their way to the SASS match or Wild West Reenacting weekend. (though I keep my mouth closed around Jerry Miculek, and Elliot or Annette Aysen). :goof:

Mark K

That's kinda what I ask when someone shows up with one at a modern day USPSA match. I wonder if they lost their way to the SASS match or Wild West Reenacting weekend. (though I keep my mouth closed around Jerry Miculek, and Elliot or Annette Aysen). :goof:

Mark K

Mark - I did notice you had a hard time trying to tell me how to show clear when I shot REVO at the Halloweenie match at East Alabama. By the way, I'm shooting REVO in A-6 if enough competitors step up.

Any vendors going to be there in case we might want to place an order ahead of time?

Bruce, the only vendors that have said that they are going to set up a table are Tech-Shield Elete- CLP (lubricants and cleaners), and Hear-Pro (Custom Molded Ear Plugs).

Mark K.

Good, I need some new ear plugs.

Mark K

OOoooooohhhh!!! Now I remember..... I have seen them on TV......Westerns...... I got it now....

Any vendors going to be there in case we might want to place an order ahead of time?

Bruce, the only vendors that have said that they are going to set up a table are Tech-Shield Elete- CLP (lubricants and cleaners), and Hear-Pro (Custom Molded Ear Plugs).

Mark K.

yeah, they are good people. They are shooting Friday, so if you get here early, they could knock you out a pair then, so you could use them Saturday.

P.S. How is your wife doing (her back, etc)?

Mark K

Mark K.

yeah, they are good people. They are shooting Friday, so if you get here early, they could knock you out a pair then, so you could use them Saturday.

P.S. How is your wife doing (her back, etc)?

Mark K

Pretty sure we will be there Friday.

Recovery is going slow but she's getting better every day. Unfortunately she won't be up to speed to make it but I think she's gonna come to MS for the Classic in May. Thanks for asking!

BTW Will you please send me another sponsor letter? If it's not too late, I'm going to go through my stuff and see what I have. I know you sent one before but I can't find it.

Edited by spanky

Mark,

What time zone will this match be shot in? I heard that Phenix City is on Eastern Time.

Chris

I am sure it will be Eastern Time since that is their time zone. :blink: Don't worry Chris the rest of the Single Stack guys will be on the lookout for you. :sight:

Mark,

What time zone will this match be shot in? I heard that Phenix City is on Eastern Time.

Chris

I am sure it will be Eastern Time since that is their time zone. :blink: Don't worry Chris the rest of the Single Stack guys will be on the lookout for you. :sight:

ph34r.gif

Mark,

Chris

Chris,

Yeah, technically we are in the Central Time Zone, but the range, and the county that we all live in observes Eastern Time Zone.

THE MATCH IS BEING RUN ON EASTERN TIME.

Mark

With 24 single stackers, I am doing some deep thinking about shooting Friday. The question stems from the thought that if shooting starts at 10 AM Friday (9 central) we could wake up super early and drive the 5 hours Friday AM, then shoot the match. Not optimal, but possible. That way, I would only have to take the boys out of one day of class, or I could just go by myself. However, with Haydn winning D production at this match last year, he'll probably want to come, and Carter is usually up for shooting.

I/we would/could stay and help RO on Saturday.

Deep thoughts...

Edited by chbrow10

For those of you that are bringing along others that don't really want to watch you shoot all day:

Columbus, GA is having it's annual "Thunder in the Vally" air show. It is pretty good as such things go. It is nothing like Dayton, or whatever, but good entertainment, none the less.

Thunder in the Valley Air Show

Mark K.

According to the email Mark sent out today, it's open until dark...

I would like to point out that we have our match book online:

http://www.eastalaba...ch_Booklet.html

I would like everyone to take a look at it, especially reading the range rules. I don't think that there is anything unusual in there, but we don't want any surprises.

Contrary to our initial announcement, we will in fact be printing a match book for everyone, that you will get at registration:

Speaking of Registration: Thursday and Friday of Match week, the range will be open until dark for registration and a chance to look at the stages. Thursday the gate will open around 9am, and on Friday - the first day of shooting, the gates will open about 8am, with late registration from 8-9am. On Thursday, we do not have a huge staff and we will be finalizing setup, so you may have to look around for one of us, but we will be there.

Mark Kauder

Match Coordinator

OK, gang, we are on the down hill slide.

We have two Revolver shooters that have acknowledged that they are shooting just for fun. NO Trophies, no slots, no prizes. All other Divisions will be recognized. All Classifications with at least one shooter will be recognized. We will be recognizing all Categories.

I know of several that are not yet entered in these numbers, but will be shooting on Friday, but here are how the Divisions stack up.

DIVSION CLASS

Limited GM 2

Limited M 11

Limited A 6

Limited B 15

Limited C 14

Limited D 2

Limited U 11

Limited 10 A 2

Limited 10 B 1

Limited 10 C 1

Limited 10 D 1

Limited 10 U 2

Open GM 3

Open M 6

Open A 7

Open B 13

Open C 3

Open D 1

Open U 6

Production M 2

Production A 3

Production B 6

Production C 10

Production D 2

Production U 4

Revolver B 1

Revolver D 1

Single Stack M 3

Single Stack A 5

Single Stack B 5

Single Stack C 5

Single Stack D 2

Single Stack U 3

Mark K,

Please be aware that USPSA has updated their database, but has not updated the web "on-line" classifications yet. So some of those unclassifed shooters will be classified in a few days.

Mark R

Mark K,

Please be aware that USPSA has updated their database, but has not updated the web "on-line" classifications yet. So some of those unclassifed shooters will be classified in a few days.

Mark R

Yeah, we will do an update late next week. Thanks

Mark K