Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dang I guess I'd better get my app in quick or I won't get to shoot my own state match :)

Yeah, and rattle some more cages up there in North Alabama - we have not gotten that many AL entries. I have to scare up some of the Mobile shooters as well.

Mark

There are probably 5-10 coming out of Huntsville...they just haven't got off their apps yet?

There are several of us practical shooters that want to attend but can't fully classify in time for this match.

Been informed that people are not willing to hold extra classifiers because we "waited until the last minute". I know that I just found out about this match.

Edited by hankfan79

Hankfan...how many do you need? You can catch two in February, one at Steel City, Birmingham on the 5th and second at RCPS on 12th. If you need 4 then I can't help you.

PM if you will.

Edited by Mark R

Hankfan...how many do you need? You can catch two in February, one at Steel City, Birmingham on the 5th and second at RCPS on 12th. If you need 4 then I can't help you.

PM if you will.

And if willing to drive, you can get one on the first Sunday at Central Alabama. And could shoot those same matches in March before the updates in March.

Remember, unlike IDPA, you do not have to be classified to shoot in the match, only a USPSA member.

Mark K

There are probably 5-10 coming out of Huntsville...they just haven't got off their apps yet?

There are several of us practical shooters that want to attend but can't fully classify in time for this match.

Been informed that people are not willing to hold extra classifiers because we "waited until the last minute". I know that I just found out about this match.

You could make a "short" drive up here the first weekend in march as well be having a classifier match then.

You could make a "short" drive up here the first weekend in march as well be having a classifier match then.

Short? To KY? Now thats funny.

We could send Dan down to get you! The drive might be long but it won't take very long lol.

We could send Dan down to get you! The drive might be long but it won't take very long lol.

Grab Your Ankles! Here We GO!

I know this is not the match notification threads, but want to head off the lack of classified shooters in North AL.

FYI...I'm in process of getting application in to Section Coordinator for a Special All Classifier match to be held on February 12 at the Huntsville/Arab Range. There will be 5 classifiers (09-01, 06-03, 03-09, 03-08, and 03-04). 4 are Virginia Count, 1 is Fixed time, 88 rounds max. Anyone needing to get classified is welcome. See website for details such as time, directions, etc. RCPS web site

Folks in North Alabama have no reason to not get classified now. B)

Now let's get on with Alabama Section Match. Thanks

I know this is not the match notification threads, but want to head off the lack of classified shooters in North AL.

FYI...I'm in process of getting application in to Section Coordinator for a Special All Classifier match to be held on February 12 at the Huntsville/Arab Range. There will be 5 classifiers (09-01, 06-03, 03-09, 03-08, and 03-04). 4 are Virginia Count, 1 is Fixed time, 88 rounds max. Anyone needing to get classified is welcome. See website for details such as time, directions, etc. RCPS web site

Folks in North Alabama have no reason to not get classified now. B)

Now let's get on with Alabama Section Match. Thanks

Good for you! In South Carolina we are going to have 2 classifier matches this Spring (two different clubs) but they would have been too late for your Section match. Thanks for stepping up!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

I must be getting older. It looks like I forgot to put my waiver form in with the application. Waiver is in the mail. Now I have to go find my brain. <_<

Good luck with that search! :cheers: