Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

So who won the dollar that was in the urinal in one of the porta-potties? :sick:

I am curious as to how a certain Ford truck that was burried up to its axles got un-stuck? :ph34r:

Post 271...Page 11...off road Jack.

Ok do any of yall remember the young lady working stage 8 in the rifle bay.

Thats the person that got the truck out with her off road jack.

she even had to show her dad how that thing worked.lol

jason

That's my kinda gal. Best bet...she knows her weapons too!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I should have been more clear on the yardage. I think that the farthest shot I shot was 11 yards. Randy, if you choose to engage the rear-most target on a field course stage from the start position, that's on you!

Yep, sometimes you have to take risk if you want to finish ahead of the field.....sometimes you pull it off sometimes you don't.....this time I didn't....Chrissy :D

So who won the dollar that was in the urinal in one of the porta-potties? :sick:

I am curious as to how a certain Ford truck that was burried up to its axles got un-stuck? :ph34r:

jason

I do remember her. I would liked to have watched that. Unfortunately, Todd left before I could rib him about getting so stuck......or, uh, burried... :wacko:

I guess I should have been more clear on the yardage. I think that the farthest shot I shot was 11 yards. Randy, if you choose to engage the rear-most target on a field course stage from the start position, that's on you!

Yep, sometimes you have to take risk if you want to finish ahead of the field.....sometimes you pull it off sometimes you don't.....this time I didn't....Chrissy :D

That no-shoot was my only penalty in the match....my last stage. I had been considering taking a head-shot on it at the end, but decided against it when I was on deck. I just got inside the perf on the shot....got the "A" hit behind it but, still the -10....

Oh well, "He Who Dares, Wins."

Jack, of all people, you should know how handy a good Jack can be...

Don't worry Jack I took enough pictures of that truck that Todd will never live it down. I'm having poster sized prints made this week. I seem to recall a tractor with a bucket being involved also.

Don't worry Jack I took enough pictures of that truck that Todd will never live it down. I'm having poster sized prints made this week. I seem to recall a tractor with a bucket being involved also.

Roger, Feel free to post some here..... :roflol:

Jack, of all people, you should know how handy a good Jack can be...

:cheers:

That no-shoot was my only penalty in the match....my last stage. I had been considering taking a head-shot on it at the end, but decided against it when I was on deck. I just got inside the perf on the shot....got the "A" hit behind it but, still the -10....

Oh well, "He Who Dares, Wins."

Mine too, Unfortunately I GUT SHOT him......closer to a belly button than a perf.... :lol:

Edited by DrawandDuck

jason

That's my kinda gal. Best bet...she knows her weapons too!

That's my gal!! :D Of course, there was also another jack, two shovels, three 2x12s, a tractor and 4 other people involved in that rescue. :surprise:

Edited by macgulley

Cool video. Now if you could GHOST one over the other, that would be even cooler.

I've "ghosted" a few videos together, and while it does seem cool at first, if the camera angles are not exactly the same, the resulting video just looks blurry and garbled. You have to set them up on a tripod, and hope to hell nobody accidentally kicks the tripod between runs.

EDIT TO ADD: cool video Corey. Tell us how you did it.

Edited by Chris Keen

The Range Mama (Leigh), dreamed up the handicap sign and sent a copy of it to Mark who made it into a parking sign. She is also responsible for the "Ladies Only" green room(porta pot), that was decorated with plants and all manner of girly crap that I wouldn't understand. She also gets sole credit for the countless hours she poured into creating the match booklet, and the long hot days spent confined to the concession area providing refreshments. I don't know what I would do without her.

A.L.