Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' World 3-Gun Shoot - August - 2014

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're quite a bit cooler than usual! Overcast all day, which is good for 3-gunning!

Little spritzing, but less bugs and sunburn...so it's been good shooting days for the RO's that have started shooting!

A couple more snakes have...passed on...They're out looking for some sun and are a little sluggish, I think!

Big chunk of RO's arrives tomorrow, and then we just get ready for all you awesome shooters!

See everyone soon!

Denise

Since I am in the primitive campground I am bringing my Bond Derringer in .45 LC/.410 just for insurance purposes. Always be prepared I guess.

Lions and bears and snakes...o my!

No way I would sleep in primitive right now...y'all be careful out there! :)

jj

Now JJ...don't try to scare him...no bears or mountain lions spotted yet this year!

There are a BUNCH of turkeys, though!!! I mean the birds, not the people! :roflol:

Saw three females and 15 babies coming out of stage 5 today! Had to wait while the turkeys crossed the road...to get to the other side! :goof:

:wub: Denise

Since I am in the primitive campground I am bringing my Bond Derringer in .45 LC/.410 just for insurance purposes. Always be prepared I guess.

jj

WIMP !!!!

jj

WIMP !!!!

I've shot one of those 45LC derringers. Man stuff right there.

RO's got a bit of rain to day! Had to have 4 cars pulled out of Stage 4 by a bulldozer!! Watch where you park as you're looking at stages!

Stage 9 a little slickery, too! Just a van stuck out there! :surprise:

The RO's are working hard and doing a great job! Kind of crazy with them coming in different times and such!!!

Almost all the staff has arrived and JP RM3G is on the way!!

Interim results are posted at: http://rm3gworld.webs.com/

Thanks to everyone who is helping me keep my brain from exploding!!!!

We have some Russians and a shooter from the Czech Republic and Germany here already, plus a LOT of US people! :lol:

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!!!

And they have ammo :)

Met a great bunch of guys a long way from home today. I hooked them up with ammo and they gave me one of their club jerseys. Cool dudes!

HELP!!

We arrived from the UK yesterday and today the cocking handle on my Remington Versa Max has snapped in half.

Does anyone have a spare I could buy or know where I can get one near Raton?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Stuart

HELP!!

We arrived from the UK yesterday and today the cocking handle on my Remington Versa Max has snapped in half.

Stuart

I have an extra m2 charging handle, I think it should fit. I am in the microtel hotel, not sure where you are staying...did see a few of you ,Brits in the parking lot an hour or so ago

HELP!!

Stuart

I have one if you can't find one.

I'm in the Carter cabin.

Dale

It was so good to see so many people out checking out stages today!

The Russians, Brits, a Czech, a German and some Canuks are here, because I've seen them!! A couple US citizens as well!!!

The Staff got a LOT done today!! Sunny and beautiful! Back to needing sunscreen and bug spray!!! But, bring rain gear, to be prepared!!! ALWAYS BE PREPARED! :surprise:

I have a dream of opening registration in the Coors cabin by 10:00 am tomorrow! :yawn: Will try to get some sleep!

Feel better after driving to Raton to get gas and wash my poor truck Tina!!! She looked like a clod of dirt and now she is silver again!!!

See you all tomorrow at registration! Interim scores are posted at: http://rm3gworld.webs.com/