Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' World 3-Gun Shoot - August - 2014

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Denise,

Do you have a round count for the team shoot on Sunday?

Top teams will only have to shoot 12 pistol, 12 rifle and 12 shotgun. Just the once will do it!

That's targets, again...full team shoot rules will be announced at posted at Tuesday night's dinner, so you can have days to figure out your plan! :devil:

So, some of my International Shooters are flying into Houston and didn't pre-order their ammo with us, so...

They would like to purchase ammo on their way up to the Whittington Center.

Any recommendations for them???

Thanks all!

:wub: Denise

Umm...Freedom Munitions...

Houston Retail Store:

17482-B Northwest Freeway

Jersey Village, TX 77040-1024

(Hwy 290 and Jones Rd. Next to Harbor Freight)

281-416-5493

Store Hours:

(Central Standard Time)

Mon - Fri 10am - 6pm

Sat - 10am - 4pm

Sun - Closed

I tried to get them to preorder from Freedom...they had friends in US, but something went wrong with that...but I think on their end. It's good to know they are on the way. I don't know where they are in Texas...I'm geographically challenged!

Thanks!

I am wondering what optional targets are.

Stage 10 – Shotgun (3-ammo) - 10 bird, 3 optional bird/buck, 6 buckshot, 6 optional buck/slug, 6 slugs

There are 3 targets you can shoot with bird or buck and 6 targets that you can shoot with buck or slugs. Depends on your plan and what you're good at!

Well, we are off to the range soon!

We will keep up with Enos and email the best we can, but the response time might be a bit slower for me. :surprise:

We are excited to see all of you and think you'll have a great time!! We have some great plans for you! Bwahahahaha! :devil:

Anyone who gets to the range early, give me a call. My number will be listed at the gate!

The stages will be ready for you to walk through and look at starting July 30. The RO's will be shooting starting that day, so as always, you can walk through when they are not there shooting!

There will be general stage briefings at each stage to give you an idea what's what!

See you soon!

Edited by Benelli Chick

We will keep up with Enos and email the best we can, but the response time might be a bit slower for me. :surprise:

We are excited to see all of you and think you'll have a great time!! We have some great plans for you! Bwahahahaha! :devil:

Anyone who gets to the range early, give me a call. My number will be listed at the gate!

The stages will be ready for you to walk through and look at starting August 30. The RO's will be shooting starting that day, so as always, you can walk through when they are not there shooting!

There will be general stage briefings at each stage to give you an idea what's what!

See you soon!

I really hope you meant July 30.

The stages will be ready for you to walk through and look at starting August 30. The RO's will be shooting starting that day, so as always, you can walk through when they are not there shooting!

See you soon!

I really hope you meant July 30.

Well, crap!! I'm having one of those days!

I fixed it! Thanks NMBOpen!

Duhoh! :blink:

A week away

I guess I should start looking for my gear :mellow:

Yeah me too! Some stuff I haven't seen for a year or longer. ...... oh well who needs a sling right? Edited by mlmiller1