Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' World 3-Gun Shoot - August - 2014

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to 7.62mm who was only about 20 feet away from me in the hotel and has given me a new handle.

3-gunners are the BEST!!!! :cheers:

Pssst Canadian 3 gunners are the best!

But honestly I agree with your Original version. I am always amazed by the generosity of gun owners of all stripes.

Most of the staff is done shooting and ready to work!

It was exciting so many new faces and familiar ones!

Got a little rain this afternoon, but it has stopped now!

Shooter's briefing 0645 in Coors tomorrow morning and we're off!!! :goof: (I know I'm a bit off, but you know what I mean!)

Results as of the end of today are at: http://rm3gworld.webs.com/

Starting tomorrow, we'll have our great stats team in place checking everything twice, but I'm kind of tired, so do check for mistakes!

:wub: Denise

Well, one day down, 4 to go, plus Sunday!

Everyone did such a nice job! We had some rain and thunder and lightning this afternoon which led to some delays, but things got caught up by dinner time! The staff and shooters did a great job of being patient and getting it done!

Tonight we had the Welcome dinner, sponsored by Hodgdon Powders! We chatted, ate and looked at some great sponsor products! Just before dinner, we had our first, shotgun - dueling tree shoot-off! Congratulations to the winner, Keane Brown! His performance was especially impressive as he entered the final round as the underdog, as his competition was shooting open, but he only took about 7 shots, and it was all over! :goof:

JP, of JP Enterprises, provided a gunsmith for our shooters, and sadly, he was pretty busy today! He worked on anyone's guns to get them up and running! Thanks JP! :bow:

The results are posted at: http://rm3gworld.webs.com/ We have a glitch with stage points on 11, but it should be fixed in the morning! We had a lightning strike that was a little close and turned everything out for a very short time, but the computers didn't like it AT ALL! :angry2:

Thanks to all the hard working staff and shooters for making this such a fun day!!!

I left my belts and holster at stage11 today at 4;00 by the tent. Hoping there's a lost and found somewhere.

Kelly

I have it in Carter, or it will be in lost & found (registration) tomorrow. Or pm me and I'll give you my number and I'll deliver it to your stage tomorrow.

Dale

Dale Thank you

I shoot at 7;30 tomorrow Is 7;oo to early to pick it up at lost and found

What stage do you start? I'm usually up the hill by the time someone's there.I can get it to your next CRO.

I left my belts and holster at stage11 today at 4;00 by the tent. Hoping there's a lost and found somewhere.

Kelly

Think they're in lost and found! Coors cabin!

Whoops! I didn't read! You and Dale take care of it!

Edited by Benelli Chick

Scores are posted! We're still having some network problems, but almost all the scores from today are in!

Weather was nice...I kind of miss the overcast part!! But, the sun was good to see. It dried out some of the mud!

It was a long day! Kind of amazing that just 3 stages a day can be so exhausting! Ro's are working very hard! I did see competitors at the skeet range, so apparently, it's just old people like me that are exhausted! :surprise:

Tonight's shoot-off was rifle dueling tree at 100 yards! Jimmy Oliver won by a nose...well a target!! :-)

Thanks to all the shooters and staff who are working so hard!

See you all in the morning!

I know no one will believe this, but I was talking too late this evening, so the results on: http://rm3gworld.webs.com/

are just through part of the day!!! Promise to update them in the morning!

We're more than half way through! Pretty good day weather wise!

RO's are doing a great job! It's hard work, but they're getting everyone done and getting most people done before the Rain!!

Thanks to everyone for resetting and doing such a good job!

Tonight's pistol dueling tree shoot-offs were won by Collin Fossen, one of our RO's! Way to go!

Don't forget tomorrow night's NSSF shooter's BBQ/Junior Benefit at 6pm. Fabulous doorprizes from JP Enterprises, Nordic Components, Ergo Grips, Truck Vault, Firebird and more!!!

See you all there!

The NSSF dinner was a LOT of fun! IT was so fun having everyone there having fun!

Only one more day of shooting!

Today's results are at: http://rm3gworld.webs.com/

Thanks for all the help cleaning up and such! Congrats to Randy Wight for winning the JP Rifle, and Tom Wilson for winning the Firebird MKA1919, and all the other winners!

One more day of shooting and then...Sunday!!!

DPMS Junior Shoot-Off at 0800

Brownells Ladies' Shoot-Off at 0900

Team Shoots at 1000

If you are doing pretty well in any of these areas, please give me your phone number tomorrow, so I can give you a heads up Sat night to be ready in the morning!!!

Wow, 5 days of Rocky Mountain 3Gun Stages=marathon. The ROs, Denise & JJ and everyone else really busted their butts for us shooters, thank you. Great to meet some of the international shooters and enjoy the stages, I had a great time. Squad 27 was a great bunch of guys, lots of fun being entertained by Eric Miller for 5 days. Looking forward to a 3 day match next year :)