Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' World 3-Gun Shoot - August - 2014

Actually Kurt never shoots against Daniel because he shoots one of those sissy scopes, so why would I want to throw out his score, or anyone else. All I said was recognized your winners seperetly and then do your percentages. That way there never is a "big gap" which I assume is what several folks posted about. I DIDN'T SHOOT IT SO I DON'T CARE, but when you first started this system around 5 years ago that was the advice I gave when you asked me, and I still feel it would work a bit better. In the end it is YOUR MATCH, DON'T JUSTIFY NOR ARGUE, JUST DO IT YOUR WAY.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ says I'm not supposed to say anything about pot. We already had our RM3G flag taken down and replaced with a Pot Colorado flag.

The culprit's accomplice apologized, but I retract all statements about marijuana and Colorado. And those are maple leaves, or oak leaves or???? I know they are not pot leaves! So, please don't give us another pot flag!!! The last one is already a rag! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I apologize for implying the Canadian people would have anything to do with pot!

Edited by Benelli Chick

LOL.....the US just sent us back our "Prince of Pot"......he was a guest at one of your fine Detention Centres!

Nothing to see here folks......move along!

And yes, those are Maple Leaves!

Edited by 7.62mm