Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Room locked in @Super 8. Still only $49.00 with the BGSL discount.:cheers:

Corey, I'll be at the range Thursday midday same as last year. Looking forward to being a part of it again.

got a phone number or link to that hotel? :) I may have to jump on a room for the price

I would really like to go but I just started USPSA and don't think I will be classified by then. Should have started earlier.

Unclassified or not, you'll regret missing the match simply for that! It was good last year and I'm sure it'll be great this go-around!

I would really like to go but I just started USPSA and don't think I will be classified by then. Should have started earlier.

We will also be having a classifier match first weekend in march that will get entered by the following tues.

I shot this match last year unclassified. Don't regret it for one second!

I shot this match last year unclassified. Don't regret it for one second!

Still walked away with something nice right?

If your Unclassified all that means is you won't be getting a plaque, doesn't mean you won't go home with something from the table and some new friends....we like friends.....they bring us good cigars and bourbon! :cheers:

Also looks like their is a classifier match in TN and here in Ky the month before. Try to hit those up!

Edited by steel1212

Building on what Jake said there will be a lot of Masters and, sandbagging As that should be masters, in both divisions so you'll get a real world feel about your skill level.

Hey Hey Hey, just cause I made master in limited doesn't mean I am sandbagging as an A in single stack, I was a B in single stack, they moved me to A.......

I am reverse bagging in my opinion

Building on what Jake said there will be a lot of Masters and, sandbagging As that should be masters, in both divisions so you'll get a real world feel about your skill level.

Hey Hey Hey, just cause I made master in limited doesn't mean I am sandbagging as an A in single stack, I was a B in single stack, they moved me to A.......

I am reverse bagging in my opinion

Yeah....yeah, We have heard it all before. :lol:

Alright it is official (well, sort of :unsure: ) we will have shirts!! Price will be $15 or a big bottle of Corey's favorite Bourbon will be taken in trade!! If you are a "Big and Tall" type (over 2X) let me know and I will get a price for yours. Below is what the back will look like and the front will have "Battle in the Bluegrass 2011." Color will be a medium gray with black writing and graphics. Shirts are Gildan brand.

If you would like one let me know. Jason.Angell.JA@Gmail.com

post-16814-060009100 1294766551_thumb.jp

See y'all in April! :cheers:

Jason