Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sent my entry today. Can someone from there tell me if there's a safe place to park so me and my boys can sleep in the car? Maybe a 24hr Wally World, thats worked in the past Or maybe a campground near to pitch a tent?

Sent my entry today. Can someone from there tell me if there's a safe place to park so me and my boys can sleep in the car? Maybe a 24hr Wally World, thats worked in the past Or maybe a campground near to pitch a tent?

There is a Wal-Mart in Nicholasville. I'm pretty sure you can camp on our land. I'll contact someone and get back with you.

A.T.

There is a Wal-Mart in Nicholasville. I'm pretty sure you can camp on our land. I'll contact someone and get back with you.

A.T.

Camping is available on BGSL property. We have six actual campsites each with a fire pit, built in charcoal grill, and some have bench seating. We also have about 1500 acres of land so there are plenty of places to pitch a tent. We have shower/bathroom facilities (with actual hot water!). We can also handle a few RV's and campers but there will probably not be an electrical hook up. So if you would like to camp out or park your RV/camper overnight for the match please drop me a line(message me on enos) in advance to reserve a spot.

Tom Tryon

President

BGSL Pistol Division

Alright it is official (well, sort of :unsure: ) we will have shirts!! Price will be $15 or a big bottle of Corey's favorite Bourbon will be taken in trade!! If you are a "Big and Tall" type (over 2X) let me know and I will get a price for yours. Below is what the back will look like and the front will have "Battle in the Bluegrass 2011." Color will be a medium gray with black writing and graphics. Shirts are Gildan brand.

If you would like one let me know. Jason.Angell.JA@Gmail.com

post-16814-060009100 1294766551_thumb.jp

See y'all in April! :cheers:

Jason

Ok people, the price will be $15 for up to size 2XL. If you require a larger size, the price is $18.00. The shirts are Gildan brand.

If you wish to purchase one of these shirts, contact Jason.Angell.JA@Gmail.com and he will send you payment information. We need to have your size and payment no later than March 1st. Please contact Jason as soon as possible.

For more information on this match, click on Battle in the Blue Grass.

Thanks,

A.T.

Just entered a ton of applications, I'll be emailing you soon if I have. The squads are filling up fast folks and this is looking to be a better match than last year we already are getting close to the number of competitors we had last year and we are a few months out! Also we have quadrupled the number of ladies that we had last year and I know of more coming! Currently 3 in production so we'll have a ladies production champ, just need 2 more to shoot SS to get a Ladies champ! Ladies don't be scared show these guys whats up! The wheel chair class is out in force as well, we'll have a senior champ in SS AND Production this year! :P

"Wheelchair class"

I resemble that remark :roflol:

Nadda. I think he was referring to me.

A.T.

AT your the wheel chair slash walker class :D

I'm kidding of course. AT even has a stage named after him. We have several seniors and even a couple super seniors shooting! :cheers:

http://www.facebook....136354426412580

The battle in the bluegrass facebook page!

Ok folks I'm still needing a couple CROs and Experienced ROs preferably with major match experience. I have a couple stages for the CROs and I need to fill in some spots behind them with ROs.

Do you still need CRO's or RO's? If you do shot me a PM

http://www.facebook....136354426412580

The battle in the bluegrass facebook page!

Ok folks I'm still needing a couple CROs and Experienced ROs preferably with major match experience. I have a couple stages for the CROs and I need to fill in some spots behind them with ROs.

Do you still need CRO's or RO's? If you do shot me a PM

We are good on staff. Thanks for the offer though.:cheers: