Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just what I needed! A legitimate excuse to buy a new gun, holster, etc! New production setup, here I come.

Wow! A real celebrity!

Just out of curiousity, what is an 'illegitimate' excuse to buy a new rig?

See you there.

:cheers:

more than likely We'll be there.......

Now, the big question. Production, or Single Stack............... which one do you want me to wax your A$ with Corey ??? :sight:

Hop

If you think your going to beat me you might want to bring the right gun....Don't think it happened in TN :devil:

Might not have gotten you at TN, but who won thier division ? :sight: (with one days practice on a new gun) You'd better be polished up pretty slick........slick ;)

Hop

(and the fun begins) :P

Uh huh....bring the niner....with a lot of practice behind it! with comments like that you need a WHOOPIN! :ph34r:

Just what I needed! A legitimate excuse to buy a new gun, holster, etc! New production setup, here I come.

Going to need a little more than just the rig if you are shooting in Production against ME! :roflol:

Wow! A real celebrity!

See you there.

Celebrity...where? (I did have a waitress ask for my autograph the other day, damn near choked)

An excellent point on buying new stuff. :cheers:

I am just so scared that Dan might beat me maybe I will just shoot single stack...or maybe not... :sight:

Going to need a little more than just the rig if you are shooting in Production against ME! :roflol:

Wow! A real celebrity!

See you there.

Celebrity...where? (I did have a waitress ask for my autograph the other day, damn near choked)

I am just so scared that Dan might beat me maybe I will just shoot single stack...or maybe not... :sight:

Ok what am I missing? You Elvis or something? :roflol:

Wow! A real celebrity!

See you there.

She was probably just asking for his autograph on the receipt from the cash register..... :lol:

Alright folks I'm going to start taking help offers. First served will be those that helped me last year of course. With that being said I need another Season CRO or very good RO, and a few more ROs. If you helped last year I have you marked down but please contact me to confirm or deny :-)

Once the club confirms we are good for the dates I'll post the application and we can be official!

Edited by steel1212

TRUST ME, it was not something to be excited about...she was about 5'4" and 225lbs!

(I've been on TV a few times on the show "The First 48")

Wow! A real celebrity!

See you there.

She was probably just asking for his autograph on the receipt from the cash register..... :lol:

TRUST ME, it was not something to be excited about...she was about 5'4" and 225lbs!

(I've been on TV a few times on the show "The First 48")

Wow! A real celebrity!

See you there.

I have been on TV a few times on the show "The First 48".

Her asking me for my autograph was not flattering, TRUST ME! :surprise: scary looking!

Edited by CMV