Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright folks the Classification system was updated last night. Looks like we have at least 2 new Masters playing. Anyway once my stats guy gets the update ran on Ezwin I'll post a link so you guys can verify then I'll be ordering plaques! cheers.gif

Alright folks the Classification system was updated last night. Looks like we have at least 2 new Masters playing. Anyway once my stats guy gets the update ran on Ezwin I'll post a link so you guys can verify then I'll be ordering plaques! cheers.gif

Cool! I'm officially classed now! (C in Production).

Cool! I'm officially classed now! (C in Production).

Same here! :cheers:

Now I stand a chance to get a C-class Production plaque to go with my C-class Single-Stack plaque from last year. Though this year hopefully it will be 1st instead of 2nd. :devil:

The match HOA last year is shooting Production this year. Bring it.

You're handicapping yourself? :ph34r::devil:

I saw him shoot the past few days.....I'm not sure its much of a handy cap surprise.gif just a ugly gun roflol.gif

Yep. True, the M&P is not as sexy as my 1911.

I saw him shoot the past few days.....I'm not sure its much of a handy cap surprise.gif just a ugly gun roflol.gif

But can you beat a certain sandbagging SS GM with the Tupperware?

I can't disagree. The 1911 is much more sexy than an M&P but I can't help but love mine. She runs like a top, is cheap and easy to work on and it gets the job done.

Is it sad that I already have my range bag backed for this and it's a week away? I think I need therapy.