Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time is running out for the shirts!! I will be sending in the order next Tuesday!

Send me an email at Jason.Angell.JA@Gmail.com to make sure you have one...

If you have ordered one and not sent that check yet please get it in soon so I can get Corey off my back :ph34r:

Take care,

Jason

Time is running out for the shirts!! I will be sending in the order next Tuesday!

Send me an email at Jason.Angell.JA@Gmail.com to make sure you have one...

If you have ordered one and not sent that check yet please get it in soon so I can get Corey off my back :ph34r:

Take care,

Jason

closedeyes.gif

Ok here is the deal we are down to ~ our last 25-30 slots. I just got a envelope with a whole squad in it! cheers.gif If your on the fence you need to send your application in now. It will be first come first served. Once I get people in those last 2 squads its also going to be very hard for me to honor squad requests as well. The shirt orders are coming a long nicely as well, soon I'll be able to put my stick away and Jason will be able to heal up before the match roflol.gif

Less than 24 hours left for shirts!

XXL and below is $15 and for those with a "full figure" they are just $18

Let me know at:

Jason.Angell.JA@Gmail.com

To those that have ordered, THANK YOU! :cheers:

Take care,

Jason

Just got home from WV. What did I see in the mail box but another 15 or so applications! That will take care of another squad and a half. I'll get these entered tomorrow and that will probably leave me about 15 or so slots left. Don't delay as it looks like we are going to fill this sucker up!

Just added another 14 shooters to the list. I have room for maybe 15-20 more shooters. You'll need to email me for squad request if your still thinking of coming as the more people send me aps the harder it is to get people moved around. Also, make sure your checking the squad matrix to makes sure I have you squaded with whom you want to be squadded with!

http://www.pkcarroll.com/bibg.htm

Schedule:

Friday staff shoots 9-finish

Friday Registration 9-4ish

Sat: registration 7-8:30

Sat: shooters meeting 8:30

Sat: we go hot at 9:00

Awards after last shot fired at the club house along with the pulled pork dinner like last year....yummmm

Oh we'll have a professional photographer there again this year, Dale Matthews. He'll be there both days and if you want your picture from him try to get his contact info at the match or he is on here: Aikidale.

I have 13 slots left! Come on fill this up!cheers.gif Folks I have people coming from Oklahoma, Canada, Alabama, all corners of the country to shoot this match. I'm so proud my little match is all grown up biggrin.gif

Oh, one more thing. Don't think for one minute I've done this on my own. If you see somebody with a blue shirt on sat make sure you thank them as with out them there would be no BITB!

Edited by steel1212

I have 13 slots left! Come on fill this up!cheers.gif Folks I have people coming from Oklahoma, Canada, Alabama, all corners of the country to shoot this match. I'm so proud my little match is all grown up biggrin.gif

Oh, one more thing. Don't think for one minute I've done this on my own. If you see somebody with a blue shirt on sat make sure you thank them as with out them there would be no BITB!

Make that 12 cool.gif

Make that 12 cool.gif

Hey that's enough to make a LIMITED or L10 squad!!!

:D

Just had to beat Chris to it didn't you

roflol.gif

How late will the range be open Friday to check out stages?

We'll probably be there until around 6 or so. Try to get there as early as possible as I can't make any promises. These guys have to get back to their rooms so they can work all day sat. Some of us have an hour drive back home dry.gif

We should be there by the time you leave, but if not, can we get to the campsites? If it's wet and rainy we'll get a room somewhere, lol

I should be around till at least 6pm. Just ask any of the staff to find me and I can get you set up with a campsite :cheers: